1/2lbs per plant??? 4x4 grow tent.

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Airbud379, Mar 6, 2021.

1. I’m looking to grow 4 plants at least 1/2lbs each in a 4x4 grow tent. I already know about genetics, training methods and other assortments to maximize yields. I currently have a Mars hydro TSW2000 @300W and wanted to know what lights can be added, amount of watts, spectrums, etc to tent for it to achieve that goal.

• Like Like x 3
  2. 2lb in a 4x4 is rather ambitious.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Imo you need a bigger tent. 1/2lb in 2x2 is gonna be too tight

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I like it, aim high, aim to improve every chance you get, and it's possible, doubtful that you will hit this mark on your first run, but keep at it hone your craft and on and on like that. Hlg 288v2 and some Samsung strips + some work in a 2×4 20201228_094847.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Add 3 more tsw2000 lights.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. You need one more tsw 2000 light......that will give you 600 actual watts.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. For 1/2 lb per plant your going to need at least a 5x5 tent, 3K & 3.5K Cree Cobs.....we will say 1000 Watts from the wall, Good Genetics, and GOD himself watering your plants.........but it can be done

HT

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. With four plants and recommend lights, what’s the most I could yield in a 4 x 4x7 tent space?

• Like Like x 1
  9. So adding one more TSW200 will make it possible? The tent is 7ft tall if that helps. So just so I’m sure, 600 watts can yield that?

10. Also I’ve heard that the tsw200 doesn’t have UV light. Is there another light that has the blurpple UV lights. I think I have space for one more light with the TSW 200 already in.

11. About 600 watts with qb 288's will just max out a 4x4 as far as heat goes in my experience with 4" exhaust and no cooler.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. For sake of argument, If I add the cree cob 3000 W (600 watts) to my TSW 200 (300 watts) and 4 x 4 x 7 tent and everything else is as you say LOL, will I produce the yield I want? If not, how much will that yield in lowball estimation?

• Like Like x 1
  13. With the T6 infinity in-line fan, do I still need a humidifier/dehumidifier and heating/cooling systems like a heater and ac?

14. Depends on where you live and what time of year it is. I use a 4" in-line fan with the humidifier outside of the tent. I actually control the environment the tent is in. I do have a little heater outside the tent as well just in case. Using inkbird controlers for that stuff because it enables me to get away with less equipment and saves electricity.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. You just PMO to inkbird. I was looking for something that did what it does

16. good price too. like when i wasnt worried about smell i had my tent in the garage during winter with the temerature conroller hooked up to the exhaust fan. when it got hot it turned on ect.

17. I know a guy who just pulled 12oz with 400 watts, hydro, 2 plants in a 4x4, so yes its possible, but his tent was packed, if it would have been half lb plants the tent would be crammed, so im gonna say go bigger on your space

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. I usually grow 4 plants in a 4 x 4 with a 650 led and average about 6oz. per plant with a veg time of usually 3-4 weeks. So if you vegged longer and did some training........definitely doable.
    Good luck.

19. If you have some skills and can train like crazy with good genetics, its possible.

HT