Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1,200 For a O!?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FormerlyBlank, Aug 17, 2008.

1. well having a lot of experience with drugs as a whole. I'll say it again. Weed is weed. Yes there are different strains... some more potent than others, but in the end it is a marijuana plant, and how good it is is reflected in the grower's ability.

Now take a drug like heroin... if you knew anything about it you would know that on the street heroin is mostly lactose and other chemical agents used to turn pure grade (no. 4) heroin into street quality.

So when I say weed is weed, I mean that it is basically the only popular drug that is sold in it's pure form all the time. So now it is the most correct statement you have ever read on this site.. :rolleyes:

2. #42 Hobo173, Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2008
    I've never seen anything that expensive but one of my connects has seen stuff go for $900. It was a unique, cup-worthy plant with "black" leaves. He showed me a pic on his phone and it looked obscene. It was all black with huge white "rods" of trichome covered hairs sticking out. It looked like you could just pick those rods off and smoke em.

The grower was trying to bring it to the cup but I'm not sure what happened. He was going to rep Brooklyn and call it something black and dirty like "Diesel Smog" or "Brooklyn Tar Crack".

Oh well, I've been away from NYC for 8 months so I lost touch. I guess I will try to find out.

3. You need about 1000W to grow a pound each month.

In PA, one of the cheapest states for power, it costs 4.5 cents an hour to run 1000W of lights. In NYC, it costs 25+ cents.

It costs way more than 1 cent per pound. If you run the lights an average of half the time(360 hours per month), your cost is ~$16 in PA and ~$90 in NYC per pound.

So yea, a pound should cost a few hundred at the most. And it would cost that much if MJ was legal.

4. word 600 would b the top i heard someone pay for some dank, and it wass some str8 kush, dude said it was worth it

and yea OP if u live in NY no fuckin way should u pay the price, was the guy who was selling it a legit dealer, or a silly kid.

5. judging from that he's some clown kid

6. Supposedly he's in his 30's got a job and shit and just grows weed. Im pretty sure he just didnt want my business, i'm young and just starting so...

7. Yeah I read that too, they said eighths were like 150 or someshit.

8. The most ive paid for an O was 500 and that was for Jack Herrer.

9. lol i know for 12 bills i could like 10 oz of kind bud. Toronto rules

10. Well i can see this dude selling to parents in ny, rich parents or some tht just have alot of money to spend on weed. Prolly fools some silly parents. who cant get other stuff cause they might b like 50. my idea:smoking:

11. Yeah,but the best only cost tops 500$ anymore than that dude is ripping you off.I get oz's for 300$ of dank.

I have never seen anyone anywere pay more than 500$ an ounce let alone 1,200$:confused:.This guy is just trying to hustle you and it may just work out for him.

12. HaHa.Not even in clubs have I seen 1/8ths for 150$

40$-75$ is what 1/8ths go for more or less by alittle depnding were your at.The guy in the Cannabible sells or buys his shit for TOO much.I would never do business with that guy.

13. 1,200 for an O is outrageous regardless of quality, i think 400 for bomb nug is retarted also.

14. thats not what i pay man lol. just in rochstester shit gos for that all day. sour diesel zips sell for 350- 450 from growers and people in the hood flip em for 750 all day.

in the ghetto you cant even get a gram for 20. they give you 3 lil buds for a mini mini blunt if its some name strain shit. but i live in the suberbs and really deal with prices like that and ill be growin my own again soon. i was just saying that shit sells for those outrageous prices all day you guys just arent in an are for it.

15. Around here, $1200 is a rip off for a HP. If you tried that for an O you'd surely lose a limb or two.

16. Id rather buy 2 ozs of girl.

get to choppin.

17. in japan, that souunds about right.

18. lol, are you thinking 1200 yen or yuan or w/e they use in japan...

nah man, i get bud shipped from cali to east cost for $450 an o, $1300 a QP. and this is legit bud, i've had OG master kush, purple urkel, Jedi, and a bunch of other rediculous shit....$450 a zip. I've heard of ppl flipping these Os for $650, but thats the MOST i've ever heard. unless like someone else said, its dipped in some crazy hash oil and then has a shitload of kief sprinkled on top, MAYBE its worth 1200...

19. OMG hes obviously not serious lmfao an ounce is 28grams buddy thats worth 280 max for super potent buds. That guys either retarded or he thought you were retarded one or the other thats all it could be.