Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1,200 For a O!?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FormerlyBlank, Aug 17, 2008.

1. New york, friend said it was "straight up california kush"

2. What's the name of the space shit?

I just got shit in New Hampshire about a month and half back called California Kush. It smokes and tastes and looks exactly like OG Kush to.

3. 6 or your 7 posts that I have read have been funny. I wish I could rep you again.

4. fuck that.

5. Wha?????????????? 850??????? Your circle of friends must not have the greatest hook ups in the world, or id go as far to say the worst hook ups in the world, i dont care how dank it is, thats just un called for, and im not sure i even believe you.....I realize this post may have came off as harsh, but im just in shock of the prices i just read.:confused:

6. Lol ridiculous, even here in florida nobody would even think of asking over 500 an OZ, unless it was purple, because purple as we all know costs double for whatever reason lol. Funny story i got done growing some grandaddy purple inside last year, had a little over a pound off of 6 females, well anyways a "friend" of mine was going away and i had smoked and chilled with him for a long time so i give him a half O as a present. Literally an hour later my dealer calls and says he has some purp for sale for 30$ a gram. I call up my bitch ass friend who clearly sold it and told his dumbass he would never get a single free toke again. Then i go over to my dealers house with a couple oz's of that purp and ask to see his purp and guess what i whip out my bag that looks identical lol.

7. Jesus, dude tried telling me 500 for a zone I told him fuck that. 1200 an OZ!
    I couldnt help but laugh in the dudes face if he told me that!

8. Nothing you can get that I can't get for under 220$ usually under 200 always

9. when i saw this thread i thought it was 1200 for a qp... and thats still high

10. you really should be able to get a qp for that

11. if u name your location we can guess but he was most likely trying to rob you... just buy 1/8 and 1/4 until until u find a good hookup but I wouldn't deal with the clown that tried to rip u off.

12. wait, wait, wait... this is in new york? 1,200 dollars? united states currency?
    c'mooooooon, man. let's be real.

13. #33 researchscience, Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2008
    price is too high but if the guy who got it from cali got a quap for 1800 and sold it for 550 then the dude would be still overcharging you...

14. In Philly, you can get cheap tree, and expensive tree. You can get an ounce of schwag for $20 or $30, but some of the better homegrown stuff can go for over $500 an O. One of my dealer friends hooked up with this South American immigrant grower, and because they didn't know each other, the grower charged him $625 for the first purchase. And I've had medical-grade White Widow, an O of which went for $800. Never heard of bud over $1000 though, except in "American Beauty", haha. :p

15. I don't see how it could ever be justified.

I'm almost certain that guy just doesn't want your business outright. I've never met a drug dealer who didn't want to sell his drugs, but this sounds like one. I mean...anyone who has ever bought weed is going to know your pulling their dick if you tell them 1200 for an O.

Never go past 450. Even if its the bombest bomb, nothing could be worth more than 450 an O. In fact, I probably would never go over...400...ever.

There is better weed for cheaper out there. Just keep on looking.

:smoking:

16. dude... an ounce of pure grade top notch heroin (one of the most valuable drugs on earth) is about 1,200 dollars.

Think about that, how the eff is weed going to be just as expensive. An ounce of super dank (like the best dank ever) I would never pay more than 500 on a bad day. weed is weed, and unless that shit is laced with some like super crack-cocaine that dude is mos def trying to rip you off.

17. You need to think about what you said. "weed is weed" is the most incorrect statement I've ever read on this site.

18. This is hard to believe even in NY.

I've heard of people paying $600+ a zip for something really exotic, Kush crosses bring in tons of money here in Manhattan but I've never even heard of any zip for $1,200; that's just ridiculous.

19. That should seriously be 1200 for a Q. Man, I've never seen anything above 330, I've only heard of shit going for 350. That shit is WHACK.
    I wish I knew people who would pay that much for something that only takes a cent per pound to produce (for the University of Mississippi anyway, if my hazy memory holds correct)

Pounds should cost 5 dollars.

20. damn thats high... i can get like 2 pounds of some really dank shit for that lol. your gettin ripped :S kick his ass :p