Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 Zip Blue Coma(Blue Cheese X Blue Dream) 1/8 Headband Sprayed With Glycerin Tincture

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by birdouttahell, Jun 5, 2013.

1. One of my best pickups to date, got the half for 120 and the 8 for 40. Loving the headband so much, and the Blue Coma is some pretty great stuff

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      451.4 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      432.3 KB
      Views:
  2. where you from man? that looks dank

3. Michigan. The Blue Coma was grown here but the Headband came from CO

4. #4 nicklouis4220, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
    looks dank and for those prices thats a great deal!  :smoke:  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoke:  :bongin:

5. So how was it smoking the glycerin? 

6. 1. I vape
    2. Wouldn't really make a difference anyway. I've put tincture on cigs, joints, blunts. The only difference to me is taste and potency

7. Never actually had headband before but I'm loving it! Feels like there is literally a fleece headband across my forehead

8. Great looking product you have there. Jealous!

9. I have some headband right now. I think it was a bad batch. It looks and smells great. The high just doesn't last, if I get high at all. But from looks alone, I would have thought it was a great strain. Glad you're enjoying yours. 

10. Dammnn my favorite hybrid crossed with one of my favorite indicas. Bet that's tasty and gives a nice high!

11. A pic of my new bowl, went with a heady piece for the first time in a while :bongin:

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      419.2 KB
      Views: