Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 purp kush (pic)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokerjoker313, Apr 6, 2009.

1. just got 1/2 ounce of this purple.....paid $275....is that a good deal? also what do you think of the quality...sorry the pic is bad but this stuff is purple as a mofo....tell me what you think...thanks

[​IMG][/URL] [​IMG][/IMG]

2. cant really tell how bomb it is from the pics but i can tell you i wouldnt have paid that.. i get 12 oz for like 145 and oz's for like 275 of some bomb

3. The picture is so blurry, one could mistake that so called "Purp" for for doggy poo:poke:

4. X2 man

5. 275 is wayyyy to much thats almost 140 a quarter

6. damn you got ripped the fuck off.

7. Ripped off, terrible price....Even in my area where weed is expensive, I can expect to pay $60-70 for purps that is top notch for 1/8...But if I bought a half I would expect the dealer to cut me a break.

8. dude you seriously just got ripped off real bad

9. 275/14= 19.64
    You saved 36 cents per gram?
    You got ripped the fuck off!

10. Cool, it's purple. That means nothing. You still paid a lot, especially since you're near Detroit.

11. U just got raped... lol just kidding idk anything about U.S. prices , take some better pics : P

12. good lord. you were most certainly raped. come on, 550 an O?

13. I cannot believe that price. Is it really that price for half an ounce ? Impossible you got ripped-off that much. 550$ an ounce ? Incredible!

Anyways, try to enjoy it at least. At that price, it better be some DANK.

14. He didnt get ripped off. In many areas of the country you are presented with the option of buying something for that price, or smoking crap schwag. Its a choice not a ripoff.

[​IMG]

15. if he sells 1 gram for 15 then he shouldnt be selling a half ounce for more than $210. it would probably be lower than that because he should give some discount for bulk. so i have no clue why you would pay $275 for that half.

16. #16 pussy--weed, Apr 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2009
    fuck tht u got robbed

17. Lets break this down, $275/14g means you payed $19.64/g if this kid was selling $15/g and $30/2gs why would you pay more than that. The general idea of buying in bulk is that it SAVES you money, not costs you more. Hate to say it but it looks like you got ripped off

18. what he said:smoke:

19. i meant .5 for 15 and 1 for 30.....my bad....anyway i dont know a lot of dealers and this is the only guy i know that has purp...and it is very high quality. also he sells it for $300 a 1/2 and i know people that but it at that price....he gave me a deal at 275 lol anyway being that it is my only connect for purp, or anything other than bammer.....im not to mad....but i will try and work him down a little more lol

20. #20 thexnobody, Apr 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2009
    Yeah, you definitely got ripped a little, but I guess it's your call if the bud was worth it or not. Can't tell the quality of yours, but I picked up a half of some amazing dank last week for $210, and I was paying a tad more than I would have liked. =\

and 1g for $30? sorry, I would never pay more than 20/g and I have gotten some buds that had more purple than green for $110/quarter