Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 Pound of Purple Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by clift, Aug 3, 2010.

1. One last shot of the Hempstar... I have to say... it really is a treat. Much ups to the grower because I know he did this organically and under multiple 1000W's, the only way you can get this kind of size in the calyx's without hydroponics. I'm a huge fan of the guy, he owns a grow shop and has his medical card. I can get get pretty fat calyx's on mine using a 400w and a 250w, but not all over the plant the way he can with those lights. This one here was flowered almost 10 weeks.

[​IMG]

2. More tonight!

3. Ordering something tomorrow, what should I get of the following???

Afghani Kush
    |_ Hempstar
    |_ Island Honey
    |_ Jack Herer
    |_ Kish (Formerly Shishkaberry) (afghani X blueberry)
    |_ Pineapple Punch
    |_ Purple Kush

I'm getting an oz for something different to have around... what do you think I should get?

4. I'll tell you now, it's MUCH more of a commercial taste. Smell while growing is wonderful but when drying it lost almost all of it... after being jarred for 5 weeks I was not pleased. I would not recommend growing this strain.

5. I'll tell you now, it's MUCH more of a commercial taste. Smell while growing is wonderful but when drying it lost almost all of it... after being jarred for 5 weeks I was not pleased. I would not recommend growing this strain. Little to no taste or smell.