Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 Pound of Purple Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by clift, Aug 3, 2010.

1. My stash as of right now....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

One of two jars shown in pics. Easily the best plant to grow if you have access to a clone. In my opinion nothing beats PK for medical value. Enjoy.

2. You're making this t-break really hard... :D

3. Well in that case it's about to get harder...

For your drooling pleasure...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That's the church, and growing in the back is Bubba Kush.:hello:

4. err...oh boy.. uu...uuu...sdfnsfn....RIEUGRNIG.... *jizz*

5. holy balls thats awesome

6. Jack Herer...

[​IMG]

7. Finally Purple Kush... well the top of a side branch anyway...

[​IMG]

That's it for now I can't stand uploading pics lol... glad you guys enjoy.

8. Holy santa claus shit, that is the church dude.

9. Where's the other 6 ounces?

10. damn thats sick:smoking:

11. Good estimation! I've smoked about an ounce so far... 3 O's pictured and 4 in the other jar. Seriously though man good eye!:cool:

12. well now my mouth is full of drool

13. looks delicious. keep on doing god's work

14. dont forget to post a smoke report on the church. Ill be seeing that strain in Oct.

15. thats funny because i just picked up bubba AND purple kush the other day, love both

16. Nice buds man. It's unfortunate they're not purple but I'm sure you don't mind it, :smoke:.

17. Not one bit! :)

I'll make a new thread called Clift's Buds and I'll update with new buds all the time grown by me or by friends. Thanks for all the comments!

18. You sir are a lucky man, I'm on a kush binge right now, past month have consisted of oz of purple kush, hq of OG kush and now I'm on a hq of king kush, I don't want to stop being kushed anytime soon so I hope the little one hurrys up and starts to flower! That seed came from another random kush hq

19. Hempstar my friend grew and gave me. This is a 3g nug, just look at the color of the trichomes!
    [​IMG]

20. Hopefully you get lucky and end up with some killer kush!:smoking: