Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 Oz Grape Romulan Pickup w/ kief sample!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Snyder24, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Just picked it up today...and I have a bowl loaded and ready to fire! What do you think? I've never seen such fine kief in my life. It feels like flour!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bud looks fucking delicious. it looks like there's more than a normal amount of plant matter in that kief, but I'm sure you'll still get fucking zooted. enjoy man

3. Heh well it was a free sample for purchasing the 1/2 oz ;) and im STILL seeing sounds. o_O

4. The first times always free....

5. "such fine kief"????

kief has TONS of plant material in it...

6. God dammit! I live on the wrong coast. "Oh you want to buy a 1/2 oz? Okay, here...take some free kief while you're at it too!" Fuck the east coast!

7. [quote name='"Robot Mania FU"']God dammit! I live on the wrong coast. "Oh you want to buy a 1/2 oz? Okay, here...take some free kief while you're at it too!" Fuck the east coast![/quote]

I agree

8. #8 Snyder24, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    "kief has TONS of plant material in it"

It doesnt really. Idk why it looks so green in that pic.

Oh and it was a free 3grams of kief ;).

1/2 oz + 3 grams kief = $150

9. Sick pickup OP!

And Robot, don't diss the east coast, it's just all about who you know as well as who knows you.... I've gottenly plenty of brownies, cookies, 1/8th's and other goodies from my guy for absolutely no cost.

10. "Sick pickup OP!"

Thanks man! I live in Cali and it's all about knowing the best collective! Mine grows their own stuff up north in Humboldt (I saw a video tape of their grow room it was HUGE!), and they operate NON-profit. :]

11. That's so awesome man! I get my meds through a grower's close friend, but it's all I need when you're getting amazing quality flowers. :cool:

12. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I hate the east coast or anything. I'd just much rather be able to walk into a dispensary on my way back from work.

13. Next year you can over here.

14. #14 SoulessStoner, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    It's green because it has tons of plant matter in it. Good kief looks like this, it's not green at all

[​IMG]

15. I read your whole post in Mr. Mackey's voice. Plant matter's bad, mmkay

16. It's green because it has tons of plant matter in it. Good kief looks like this, it's not green at all

No, it's not GREEN at all. It's green in the picture. I'm looking at it now under a light (and not using a flash to take a pic in the dark) and it looks brown to me.

17. Even if the kief does have a lot of plant in it HE GOT IT FOR FREE

18. Great pickup, but please resize the pics before posting :)

19. Oh noooo, his free kief has plant material in ittttttttt. Not like its not going to get you high for free or anything.....

20. I'll try! I've got the computer technical skills of a peanut.