Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 Oz AK47

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Smoke_kills, Jan 12, 2010.

1. #1 Smoke_kills, Jan 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2010
    Got 1/2 oz the other day. I almost choked when I saw the nugs that were bagged up. This is my first 1/2 and I was stoked. I was told this is AK47, it is very nice smelling with nice white crystals. It gives me a real head high with a sense of calm :D Probably best dank I have ever gotten. Anyone have similar experience? I like to smoke it out of my bubbler.

Very sticky stuff, smooth flavor, nice strong dank smell

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have about a gram or 2 left in the baggie, those are just the 3 main nugs I like.

I am considering whether or not to grind it all up and make a lot of joints (kinda a waste but I enjoy joints/blunts) Any recommendations?

2. oh yea I recommend keeping that stuff for your bubbler only, I love bubblers too, got one myself. Go buy some mids or brick weed to roll your joints, since you'll end up using a good amount of weed for joints, they'll get you goin on a good buzz, wont be like tokin on that dank though, but itll do, especially since u like joints.

3. Yeah it is a waste but I usually hotbox anyway when I smoke joints.

Ill probably save it for my bubbler :) Thanks vexir.

- Edit, Idk where to get brick weed or mids. I can only get dank (guess that's a good thing?)

4. Those nugs look great, nice pickup bro:smoking:

By the way man I wouldn't grind it all up were I you, I tried that over the summer with roughly a half oz of some beasters, I only ended up with about 22 joints which I managed to smoke in like a week.

I'd just smoke as you go man, whenever I pick up a fat weight like that I just smoke as I go, its amazing how long a half O can last you if you just smoke like .5 a day out of a bowl.

5. nice looking buds bro +REP

but i say stick with bubbler. if you wanna roll something atleast roll a blunt not a j.

6. Thanks for the comments :D

I think I will do what you said and just smoke as I go. Joints don't last to long anyway. Thanks again dudes

7. I use the same rubbermaid :)
    bud looks good too

8. They make great containers :D Lid gets a tad loose after a while though.

Thanks for the comment.

9. Great advice that how you do it