Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 ounce?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chronicsticky, Jul 17, 2011.

1. im new to buying large amounts(i ussually buy blunts and 20 sacks) anyways i was wandering what a 1/2 ounce looks like if u could post a pic

2. Get a scale man. This is the wisest advice anyone will ever give you on this forum, take it. :hello:

3. Yeah definitely a scale. Herb varies in density. The herb I have now is so dense, a half ounce of it looks like ten grams or something.

This is 14 grams exactly.

[​IMG]

Some fluffier buds would cover like, the whole plate. That plate is ten inches across, edge to edge.

4. awesome thanks

5. Your bud will most likely not be as dense as that. Google some pics and check the "Stash Jar" section for further references. Most importantly, pick up a scale or watch the dealer weigh it!