Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 Ounce Pineapple Express

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Mar 29, 2012.

1. The more pungent and skunky and gasoline smell, the better in my book :) One of my reasons I loved BD so much, that shit smells like straight up gasoline and skunk and fuck, I just miss it so much >.<

2. Ahh. I love that gasoline smell.

If I crack open a bag and smell that, we're good to go. :smoke:

3. It's quite pungent. It's a formidable scent; it stings the nostrils...in a good way.

Haha, sorry. Couldn't resist quoting anchorman in this situation.

4. Fuck yeah, so pungent it hurts your nose to smell it directly :p The best <3

<3 Fuck yeah! Can't wait for Anchorman 2! And the Yazz Flute! :smoke::smoke:

5. ive got the gasoline smell right now....sooo strong smelling....however, the highs from the OG kush and mango kush are a little bit stronger.....in the right ways for ME....maybe you guys will prefer sour, but i enjoy the new kushes im dealing with....esp the OG....what a shocker..looks like dirt (not really but kinda) smells of earth (not very appealing) but then u smoke it and its just AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:hide:

6. Nice! My PE is so hard to describe, its strong though. Kinda a little gasoline smell, but more of a skunk/lemon mix. Very unique and tasty.

And I am just not huge on Kush and indica, always been a big fan of sativa dominant strains. BD is the perfect strain for me, for its raging sativa high and relaxing indica undertones and come down. It's like a little roller coaster ride to put you to sleep :hello::hello:

Indica dominant just hits me too hard, not my cup of tea.

But you get some dank buds at great prices, post up some more pics in your thread mang :)

7. the OG Kush is the same....knockout weed bro

8. Looks good but the 3 year old trim job makes it look shittier.