Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 Ounce Pineapple Express

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Mar 29, 2012.

1. [quote name='"PNWChr0nic"']pretty sure mine actually came from attitude too,[/quote]

Ha, small mj world out there :p and this camera i use isnt a dslr you know :p p& s canon

2. You can blame the internet :p

I know, point and shoot, and they're still comparable pics anyway. This is a D3000 I'm using, Just focusing up the lense and the camera fine tunes it haha. I never learned photography, I just appreciate a good shot

3. Still, I would love a DSLR over the p&s, even without any photography skills you just have so much more control over the iso and white balance and exposure and focusing.

I take over 50 pictures to narrow it down to these 5 that I get.:confused:

4. Yeah i just use my phone camera :p lol

5. definitely looks legit, i remember seeing PE that looked alooooooot like that. and i do suggest checking out the movie, its a good ass laugh, but its not like the best film or anything

6. #46 GreenCrackYUM, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
    Looks great man, always enjoy seeing your pickups and this one is no exception. Definitely dank!!

7. [quote name='"JustinCredible"']definitely looks legit, i remember seeing PE that looked alooooooot like that. and i do suggest checking out the movie, its a good ass laugh, but its not like the best film or anything[/quote]

Thanks man :) and yeah, that seems to be what everyone says when I ask them about it, haha.

[quote name='"GreenCrackYUM"']Looks great man, always enjoy seeing your pickups and this one is no exception. Definitely dank!![/quote]

Thanks GCY :) i love posting pics for everyone to enjoy. Plus I like to showcase all the buds I smoke, kinda give them an eternal shrine :p

8. Construct a cross joint of it and watch pineapple express while smoking it with a buddy that can help light XD :smoke:

9. sheldon.....that isnt pineapple express....now u can see with the trichome develpopment....lmao!!!!

just playin bro, nice buds, enjoy!!!

10. yummy yummy yummy... delicioso:smoke:

11. dude, that is sick. most #respect for thatttt!

12. Stoner shame: Can't roll a cone or joint AT ALL :embarrassed:

By close observing said trichome development witha 100x magnification loop, I can quite assuredly state that.... :p bazing :p

Thanks man :yay: This stuff is so stoney, but not couch locky. Wonderful.
    Actually, just looked it up, and this page looks and sounds like the stuff I have :) They describe it pretty spot on
    Pineapple Express | Medical Marijuana Strains

Thanks man :) It is quite a smooth smoke. I'll smoke my next bowl for you :bongin:

13. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']
    This stuff is great. Smells very fruity and lemony kinda. It is a pungent smell, almost like diesel. Very fluffy, dense buds, gleaming with shiny trichs :)[/quote]

How is it fluffy and dense?? Haha i dont really care, just noticed it.
    Enjoy smoking it though. shit looks really nice

14. lol I am not good at describing my bud, plus I was flying pretty high when I wrote that :cool: The stuff is fluffy, very indica looking buds, but smokes like a sativa (with a nice indica flutter in the background)

:D:D:D:smoke::smoke::smoke:

15. I know exactly the feeling you mean. That description of the high sounds a lot like the sour d I've been smoking on. :smoking: It's super nice to wake n bake with, but I'm sure you already know this!

16. This stuff is the best for wake and bake. And a few fat bowls in a row at night works very well as a sleep aid. But then smoking during the day I can be functional.

Just fucking great though :) I may have to try some Sour D sometime, sounds like my type of strain :smoke:

17. Ah, Sour D is great. I'm surprised you've never had it DSC with all the dank you be smoking.

18. The effects are almost exactly like you described, except they are very long lasting. I love sour d strains simply because of how long the feeling lingers around after you smoke.

19. Just been getting around to experimenting with different strains and having access to them. I have been smoking dank awhile, just a lot of no names. So, good possibility I had it before and just never knew it :D Definitely adding it to my list though.

Definitely getting me some then :D thanks for the recommendation :D

20. Right on! Legit Sour D is easily my favorite strain. Smells rather intoxicating. :smoke: