Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 Ounce Pineapple Express

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Mar 29, 2012.

1. This thread will not be the discussion of how this isn't real pineapple express. The strain I have is Pineapple Express, and that is that. Got myself a half ounce for now.

This stuff is great. Smells very fruity and lemony kinda. It is a pungent smell, almost like diesel. Very fluffy, dense buds, gleaming with shiny trichs :)

Great taste, and nice smooth smoke. Potent as hell too. Very happy with the pickup :) I will take some more pictures when I get myself a magnifying loop to show you the details that my poor macro setting on my camera just can't capture :hello:

All the images below are linked, so click them to bring the photo up on imgur, which you can click again to bring it into FULL RESOLUTION :) For those of you not on phones that is, and aren't using a crappy display :smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Dude this looks exactly like the stuff I bought yesterday! Except I'm in the UK and you are US so its unlikely that its the same... still nice coincidence.

3. Wasn't trimmed for shit, but looks dank nonetheless.

4. That not PE! Lol just playing. Looks like some bomb bud man one of my favorite strains. Enjoy one for me :)

5. this but it looks tastey

6. That looks amazing, DSC.

10/10. :cool:

7. Thanks everyone :) Yeah it isn't the best trimmed, but compared to my last pickup (cynex) this was done much better. A lot more potent too.

+Rep to everyone on recharge in honor of the "legendary" pineapple express :p

I still gotta watch that movie, now that I am thinking of it. Am I really missing anything???

*edit*
    Guess my reps were recharged, I will still rep everyone who posts in this thread though. Feelin' generous, and haven't been giving out a ton of rep lately due to mobile app, so I feel like spreadin' the love. :smoke:

8. Beautiful buds!! Feel free to send some my way ;) lol. Keep on smoking Sheldon!

9. Wow, that, my friend, is some goood weed there! :)

Too bad i haven't got any good connections, all i can get is no name mids... :(

10. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']Thanks everyone :) Yeah it isn't the best trimmed, but compared to my last pickup (cynex) this was done much better. A lot more potent too.

+Rep to everyone on recharge in honor of the "legendary" pineapple express :p

I still gotta watch that movie, now that I am thinking of it. Am I really missing anything???

*edit*
    Guess my reps were recharged, I will still rep everyone who posts in this thread though. Feelin' generous, and haven't been giving out a ton of rep lately due to mobile app, so I feel like spreadin' the love. :smoke:[/quote]

Eh its not bad. funny shit the first time you watch it. Get blown and watch it.

11. That's some good dank right there,

12. needs a better trim, but looks dank manz

13. I was just smokin on some 'pineapple express' last week.

But now it's gone..... :(

Smoke a blunt!!!!!

14. Looks great ! Good ish.

15. [quote name='"dc123"']I was just smokin on some 'pineapple express' last week.

But now it's gone..... :(

Smoke a blunt!!!!![/quote]

Ha, this is pineapple express, its prob the breed from c19labs.

And eh not a big fan of blunts. I try to avoid smoking tobacco.

16. sick pineapple Express!
    I'm just over in NJ, never see your sig around me tho x(

17. I had some "pineapple express" once, and only once. And it was the highest I'd ever been. Boy if I could find weed like that again...

Nice pics though man, bud looks good. Better than my pick up last night :(

18. you bastard hahah, that is dankkkk

19. Damn Sheldon, that is some great bong weed!

Are you doing this plant justice? How are you smoking it?

20. looks soo tasty

wouldnt mind a fatty of that right now to go with the nice weather canada is getting today :)