Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 of purple kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Stoner Steb, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Hey GC :smoking: I just picked up again. This time purple kush.. Excellent smoke, very smooth, and dense as hell. I just smoked 1 bowl and I don't want to move:D

Enjoy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlooXQ1tMxA]Some purple kush - YouTube[/ame]

2. Dammnn you can see dat purp!

3. looks wild amazing bud

4. Oh and I picked this up for $100

5. You got a good hook up man.

6. Oh sweet baby satan, i gotta talk to your...uhm, idk how to say this.. Your provider? That bud looks Goood you got a great deal

7. I was going to comment on how piss-poor the trim job looked. Then I saw how frosty those fucking leaves are. :) Looks dank and for 100 it's a nice price. Might be a little high priced though for your area? Can't wait till I can pick up 50-100 dollar ounces. Only a matter of time!

8. #8 Stoner Steb, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2012
    $100 for a half is pretty average-ish around here, and my guy lives right across the street :hello:. Yeah, I know the trim job is kind of... lol, but yeah, exactly like you said, frosty as fuck. I would definately pay $100 for this again.

9. I would pay 140$ for that, dont talk about dealing, theyll ban you, it suckkkss

10. Fixed. Thanks for the heads up, man :p

11. Purple Kush is so delicious.

12. that looks awesome. your damn lucky

13. if you got any left? Can i has some??? Im out of bud now :(

14. I literally just picked up another ounce of this today. :D I'd be more than happy to share if you were close enough. Haha.

15. #16 louisraritan, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2013
    Nice bud! Just picked up some Grape Ape and am currently one with the couch. First time smoking it, smells more like chocolate than grapes to me. Great effects though. Cheers!

16. the second I saw the bud I knew it was from BC ,

your guys' purp kush is distinct haha

17. looks like some I had not to long ago and it was amazing :)

18. #19 proterranyo, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
    Looks like pretty good bud but I think that purple in the leaves and bud is caused by a nutrient deficiency when growing, thats not the genetics of the purple kush :p

The reason I think that is because the stem is purple. I have purple kush and my stem is green, and purple stem is generally a sign of a nutrient deficiency when growing. Unless there is a strain that turns the stem purple I haven't heard of, thats also possible.