Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 o

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smile4u, Nov 1, 2009.

1. hey guys just a quick question im getting a 1/2 of dank for 190 is this a straight deal?

2. yes.

my best deal is 150 for a half, worst is 240 for a half.

3. yea thats cool. it really all depends where where you live and what type of straiiiiiiinnnnnn iiiiitttttt issssssss. yyyyeeesssss:smoke:

4. Don't listen to anyone that comes here and says thats a rip-off, they either know a grower, live in CA or BC. Thats a good and average price IMO, it cost about 100-120 a quarter here and 200-230 a half.

5. Good price man, I pay $115 a quarter for dank

6. sounds like a good price

but i got real lucky and can buy an ounce of some hella dank ak-47 for only $140

and yes, im buying in bulk now haha

7. 230 a half and 450 an o are like the maximums you should ever, ever pay. But 190 for some nug is pretty standard.

8. Very true, in my town a 1/2 O goes for 220 or so for some Juicy Fruit.. unless you have some good friends that are big dealers or growers, you aint going to get much less then that usually.

9. Sounds about right.