Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 o pickup, Tx

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Pogmoney, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Smells fruity and is very dense. The smoke is very heavy, but has a nice danky after taste. Had me coughin' my buns off. --------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)

2. Pics sry--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)

Attached Files:

3. Looks like some quality Texas bud there, guy. 

4. Not bad, doesent look like a half o, but I'm sure it's dense because your in Texas(Trafficked weed is compress in air tight bags, that's what makes must weed dense

5. just smoked something similar looking on the east coast... fruity smell, tons of trichs, almost crumbles when you break it apart and gets you sent!

6. [quote name="theshadowshower" post="19361081" timestamp="1390013489"]Not bad, doesent look like a half o, but I'm sure it's dense because your in Texas(Trafficked weed is compress in air tight bags, that's what makes must weed dense[/quote]It is dense and that is one of the draw backs of a non mmj state, that and its usually a bit dry. However it weighs out ^_^--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)

7. [quote name="turtlee1969" post="19361126" timestamp="1390013932"]just smoked something similar looking on the east coast... fruity smell, tons of trichs, almost crumbles when you break it apart and gets you sent![/quote]Yeah man crumbles right up and it is quite potent o_O--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)

8. [quote name="Pogmoney" post="19361706" timestamp="1390021610"]It is dense and that is one of the draw backs of a non mmj state, that and its usually a bit dry. However it weighs out ^_^--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)[/quote]Dry=goodBecause the weight of the water makes you get less weed, but the trichomes and thc don't go away as the water leaves the plant

9. This is what I got as a half o (Texas metroplex). ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390022359.391039.jpg Sorry about the bad picture, it was for personal use but I figured id show.

10. [quote name="theshadowshower" post="19361758" timestamp="1390022400"]This is what I got as a half o (Texas metroplex).[​IMG] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390022359.391039.jpgSorry about the bad picture, it was for personal use but I figured id show.[/quote]Looks like good bud man I'm in the dfw metroplex too. Our half O's usually get split between 4 people over 2 weeks. We only smoke at night and a little more on weekends. It helps the tolerance stay where it should be ;)--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)

11. [quote name="Pogmoney" post="19361779" timestamp="1390022624"]Looks like good bud man I'm in the dfw metroplex too. Our half O's usually get split between 4 people over 2 weeks. We only smoke at night and a little more on weekends. It helps the tolerance stay where it should be ;)--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)[/quote]I found that a lot of smokers use grass city in Dallas... I'm actually suprised my 2 worlds haven't collided yet

12. I like dry, dense weed. Ready to grind and vapes amazingly.

13. What!!!!! Y'all folks got some dense nugs? I get them Nice n fluffy one here. DFW. We should get together. I just want to broaden my people connection.

14. Most Texas bud is gonna be solid, save the border crap. I know in Houston, we get some good. I used to pick up from my friend and her boyfriend because her boyfriend picked up directly from a private grow house, stuff was bomb as ever, 10 dollar ounces of trim, too.

15. Hell yeah Texas is tight born n raised dfwHerb is the healing of nations