Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 o pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by weedandtubes, May 12, 2012.

1. Picked up for my first half o on Tuesday. Before this I'd only bought grams and I got this for 120. Got it off a co worker that said it was Grand Daddy Purps. It has the right smell for it, very little of a grape kind of scent, and just a little piney when youre grinding it. Tastes real good, hits real smooth, especially out of my new incredibowl M420:D My first piece since the glass spoon my mom broke in my sophmore year of HS (so 3-4 years). Anyways heres some pics (they kinda suck but I tried)

Attached Files:

2. thats awesome man! Once I pass my drug test for my job, the first thing I'm doing is buying myself a half O of dank! :bongin: I've never bought a half o before, and while my dealer is reliable I just wonder how big does a half O generally look?

would you mind taking a picture how much you think you have left and compare it to some common item? say a beer/soda can on its side? I'd really appreciate it man! enjoy that ganja :smoke: peace and pot

3. Looks alright but he threw the thick stemmed buds of the batch in that chop to make weight looks like.

4. I would personally invest in a scale :) they will save your ass time and time again. If you don't then I would ask him to weigh it in front of you. With it being a half he should have no prob. For the size though mine filled up about 3/4 of a Mason jar, but they're amazingly dense buds.

Yeah I noticed that when I picked it up, they only weighed in at .4 though, so I didn;t really care. I still brought it up and he threw me a decent sized nug, about .7, for free. My guy wouldn't of normally done that, because likes to stay low key and he only has a few customers and he takes care of us :D

5. Get a oz probaly a few more bucks and double the product if u can imo.. good shit tho bro..

6. I normally only get like gram bags and 1/8ths so... this was a big step up for me already :) haha

7. Doesn't look that great man, sorry to say. At least with these pics, it appears to be mids, and should be roughly 120 per ounce, not half-ounce. Hopefully it's just the pics! The 4th pic doesn't look like a "good" kind of purple - looks rotted :[

8. It's just the light and a shit camera :( I used my phone, cause my girl broke my camera (that bitch, haha jk) It's really good though. He just didn't ripen it enough, i took care of that by leaving it in a Mason jar in my car. because it's already over 100 degrees in Az and it cured it real quick. Made the smell a bunch stronger. And besides that, I wouldn't be able to find a ounce for less than 230 probably. Az has expensive ass bud :(

9. expensive ass bud? man in texas an oz cost $270-$350 depending on how dank it is and if you have a good connect. I wish I could get an oz here for $230 haha

10. Looks like inbetween mids and chron...we call that '50 bud' around here. Theyre usually the worst deals too. I'd rather spend more and get bomb shit.

11. Yeah, I know it's just real hard to find real good dank out here unless you find a dispensery card grower, but even then since we just passed the medical bill most of the people have only done 1 or 2 crops, so it's a lot of new growers tryin it out and distributing to everyone. My guy is the only decent grower that I personally know.
    This is definetley the best I've had in at least 2 months though. My old dealer that got caught up had good dank, but he charged like 300 an oz.

Haha my bad. I thought it was expensive. Especially cause I know if I go right over the border for an hour drive to Cali, I can get it for like $100 bucks cheaper an oz. My cousin grows medical over right south of the Oregon border on the coast and he sells for like 40/ oz to patients and for the "friends and family" discount as he calls it lol But that's a solid 6 hour drive each way.

12. as long as you're happy