1/2 miracle grow 1/2 peat moss?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SkysDaLimit420, Mar 24, 2012.

1. i thought i had starter soil but I guess it got used up. My seeds were germed so I had to use 1/2 peat moss and 1/2 miracle grow. I picked out all of the little fertilizer balls tho.

Do you think my seedlings will survive?

2. [quote name='"SkysDaLimit420"']i thought i had starter soil but I guess it got used up. My seeds were germed so I had to use 1/2 peat moss and 1/2 miracle grow. I picked out all of the little fertilizer balls tho.

Do you think my seedlings will survive?[/quote]

I would have used all miracle grow before using half peat moss. It may mess with your ph so be ready for that. Hopefully you can get them in better soil soon.

3. Yeah I have never had more issues with seedlings, personally, than when I tried using a coco/peat mix. The PH was fluctuating a lot and stunted my plants. Make sure to keep tabs on the PH.

4. ok it was maybe 1/4 peat moss. And i mixed it really well and evenly and divided it between two solo cups. and i had some perlite but i thought it might have been sidewalk de-icer and i didnt want to risk it lol

5. Bro,I would not grow before I used miracle grow,it has a weed killer in it lol,had a friend use it once and the plant did horrible,bit he didn't take fert balls out.