1.2 m2 2m high how many plants?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by no1budzilla, Dec 9, 2010.

1. ok so i have my tent 1.2 squared originally i fort 4 plants for gud yeild to room ratio. as i heard you can get more from 4 comfortable plants than 5/6 cramped ones? buggered my first grow meself as germinated 4 'bag seeds' around the same time as potting them some1 offered me 2 armegeddon clones. eager to get growing i took them then 2 days later i was given a 4ft lemon haze female. so my tent is kinda cramped atm already learnt 1 lesson stick to my 4 only.
    i had to take the lemon 1 in and out of my tent 6am-6pm for 7 weeks as only got 1 light erest were in veg.
    question u all seem to talk in gallons i use 12 litre pots how many gallons is that/?
    how tall shall i grow my plants b4 budding?
    i planned to use my 250w hps to grow and by a 400/600w for bud to save on electric wud this be ok? im finishing this grow with my 250w hoping to raise cash for new light next grow.
    my 2 armies are looking lovely in bud btw. the four i seeded are female, lemon will be cropped in a week or two i reckon an ounce of each plant under 250w that about right? leave me some useful tips plz ive a lot of knowledge just a little uncertain at times as u read 1 thing on one site then the next site blows the last theory out the window. thanks in advance