Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 Kushage & 1/2 Blueberry Northern Lights (No 56k!?1)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by charlesss, Aug 9, 2008.

1. #1 charlesss, Aug 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2008
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

End Result:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Happy Tokin, Stay Smokin

2. what the hell is that shit in the jar in the last pic..?

like, i know its ashes..

but, like.. WHAT THE FUCK? looks gross as fuck, lol. :eek:

3. that jar is one of the grossest things ive ever seen...i hope thats not pickle brine in there full of ash and butts...i bet that thing smells TERRIBLE.....if i had that thin id smash it on somebodies door step or pour it on my enemy......

4. lol that last pic looks like puke and chew spit

5. Hahahahaha. That's not my jar by the way but yes I agree it is nasty as hell. hahah

6. I have the same bottle of visine and the same exact inhaler lol

7. i hope your roach didn't end up in there, because that would be a damn shame.

8. I also own an inhaler.........

9. yall should start a club! :p hahahaha, just playin.. couldnt pass that up though, :laughing:

10. Inhaler club..let's go ! :)

11. <---- loving the inhaler shots.

12. bud looks dank. and that is also one beautiful blunt

13. Neither of those look like kushage.. Fire none the less.... ;)

14. Nice buds...
    I didn't know people still used 56k

15. that jar looks like it came flying out of hell and alot of people spit in there and put cancer sticks in there throw that shit at someones house it would reek of death

btw sick bud it might be that bb northern that looks amber colored and delicious i want to get realllly high off that shit that blunt looked delicious too swisher?

16. Any inhaler milk shots?
    Haha.

Nice pick-up bro.

17. Hmmm. NL x Blueberry? Sounds like a delicious blunt or bowl, whichever way you smoke it.

18. nice dank dude, whats with the inhaler and visine? Asthma? What do inhalers do if you dont have asthma, what does it feel like? I live by the advanced relief visine the blue one. Bottle lasts 2+ yrs and has saved my ass more than once! :)

19. Having asthma is the worst thing that can ever happen to you (besides pain & dying of course).

It's like if you over "exert" yourself (exercise, running, get too excited) then your longs contract and it feels like you're breathing out of a tiny & thin coffee stirring straw and each deep breath takes it like 1/20th of a normal deep breath and it sucks cause you're out of air.

and fuck im hella high right now

20. So its pretty much like after smokin cigs for around 20 yrs? lol I was just askin cus you took a bunch of pics of it so I thought people might use em to get high or just breathe better in general IDK.