Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 Gram Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by weedness, Nov 2, 2008.

1. I think I'm going to get one of those grinders that collects the resin.

2. Cool.... But resin is the byproduct of smoking, you know the black stuff thats in your pipe and tastes like shit. Your thinking of keif

3. no bro, hes thinking of the resin in the buds, you know when you use a grinder and you
    get the resin sticking to the sides (those green streaks, whatever you want to call em)

4. yeah that would be really sticky keif.

5. Damn man you got ripped off on that hash. I pay 20-25$ a gram for bomb hash when it comes around. And you Only got a 1/2 gram. WOW that SUCKS

6. no, naturally buds produce resin, hence resin glands (trichomes)
    Trichome heads are keif

its actually resin, not sticky keif.

7. i have seen good quality hash go for $80-100 man

its definitely insane
    i would rather get some white but ya know :eek:

8. Sorry man but you did get ripped off. There shouldn't be plant material in there and anything above $30 a gram is too much. I got 4 grams for $20 yesterday.

9. mmmm... hash. I bought a 10 gram ball of hash in India for $100. It lasted for. ever.

But, even for here, that seems like a high price.

10. I pay $30 / G for good hash in NYC, talk to your dealer he fucked you over big time. There's also plant matter in that. Smack your dealer. This also shouldn't be in Seasoned Tokers not by a longshot...

11. why, do you know this guy?

12. i pay $20-30 a gram, dont smoke hash that much though because it is harder to get a hold of

13. true, but LOOK at the quality. looks pressed, but i can't be sure. that's like, PURE hash there. doesn't look cut with dog shit like the rocky round mind :p

awesome pick up. i've had the pleasure of smoking my 100% untouched pure hash i pressed myself. i can tell you, it'll be sweeeeeet. :D

14. i'm thinking keif and hairs pressed. hairs smoke great so it's all good!

15. I get 7g of hash for 40 but i live in canada. Bubble hash does not look like that at all when its been pressed. The only way it would look like that is if your getting the hash from the first bag (after the material bags). That just looks like shoe hash to me. Its still hash and thats all the really matters. Have fun!

And bubble hash is good but by no means is it the best kind of hash.

16. Damn $90 a gram for that? Damn man... Enjoy it though :bongin:

17. -BHO is the best hash
    Um BHO is Butane honey oil not butane honey hash sorry boy but theres a difference

18. around here, fredericton new brunswick. a gram of weed, a gram of hash for $20 . we call it a snack pack.

19. #39 1tokeovrtheline, Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2010
    bho isn't really hash though, its hash oil (Butane Hash Oil).
    It is really good, but even within bho there could be bho made really shitty that's still green, or there could be bho made by some crazy mofo that took the risk and made white oil. White oil is the best, but hard to find and dangerous to make.

Not to be a dick, just thought I'd comment.

Also I've heard some people call BHO Butane Honey Oil, which of course means it wouldn't include the lower end stuff. I honestly have no idea which is right, although I suspect it is the Butane Honey Oil. Kind of reminds me of how so many people say "chronic" "ganja" "kind bud" for good weed when technically they're all incorrect, but the hell with it, in an underground culture like this terms are changed or used differently in different areas, just as long as it works for whoever uses it.