Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1.2 gram firecracker how will i be?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by aldkgh, Aug 14, 2011.

1. i only weigh 140 so how do you think il be off this? im eating it now so il post later

2. Your fucked hahahah

3. good mids

4. for at least 6 hours. it will feel like a dank high too

5. #6 Ftsk515, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Only mids not dank you'll b high but not fucked depends how good mids are

6. The difference in high between dank and mids is neglible, the difference is the length. You're gonna be fucking gone.

7. they taste nice , the weed makes them sort of spicey

8. #9 Ftsk515, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Also you need more for mids has less thc in it.... soo less high

9. its actually about 2 grams divided into 3 firecrackers , im on my third now

10. How high are you and how long has it been?

11. And THC is the only cannabinoid?

EDIT: How much experience do you have with edibles? I'm going off personal experience here, and I'm certain that others could vouch for me with what I said.

12. Pretty good experience I've made firecrackers with up to 1.5 grams pf dank and up to 2.5 grams of mids and I was nowhere near as high. You need more mids to get the same high.

13. I got the same high from the same amount of mids/dank, however the dank's high lasted FAR longer.

EDIT: Competely been ignoring the OP, how are you feeling bud?

14. I asked he didn't answer yett he's gonna b hella high though 2.0 is good

15. Oh for sure :cool:

16. i think its an hour sionce i typed the las t one , its hard to type , and im pretty high , they worked great

17. took bou and hour to kick in , does anybody think il keep getting higher?

18. i take about 2 hours after starting to feel high to peak so its gonna get better!

19. Yes it is going to get better, it get's best about 2-3 hours in.