Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1..2..3..4..5....yummy Purple Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by UndeadShadow:420, May 20, 2013.

1. we rolled 11 joints in total throughout the day. all purple kush / Bubba Kush. From Canada BC. Very High THC Content., I have smoked All the Joints So Far and im very fucking stoned. Enjoy!
    [​IMG]

2. #2 AdjeDonnieBitch, May 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013
    Bro, you should use filters, look, this is how I roll mines.

[​IMG]

Absolutely not telling you how to smoke or anything since everyone has their own way, but smoking with filters will really change the game. You won't waste, it's easier to hold, it's easier to smoke.

I'll have to say that they look fucking delicious though!

3. #3 Bubbles42O, May 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013
    not trying to hate but why didnt you take a pic of the buds? this is the stash jar man.

one could assume thats some schwaggg in those joints.

4. He has another thread with pictures of the bud.

5. Well this is what was in the joints. 
    [​IMG]

6. Haha yeah i didant roll Them. My friend was doing all the rolling :). And Filters Ive Rarley Used One. So it dosnet matter to me really haha