Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 0 of some no name fire!(macros)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by flyershockey44, May 12, 2010.

1. #1 flyershockey44, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010
    I got this for 150. The pictures arn't that great cause I didn't use my macro lens on my nikon cause my buddies got it, but he's giving it back to me today so ill try to get more pictures up later. +rep if you think its worthy!
    Also let me know what you think of the pics, I used a Nikon D300 with a macro lens on the last 3, the problem is I had a hard time keeping my hands steady w/o a tri pod so there a little blurry.

Attached Files:

2. nice dank and better yet Nice fucking deal man..

My only deals around here are for a O/300 no one cuts for a half :D

3. nice bud. but 150 for a halfy. i pay 150 for on oz and its about that dank.

4. thanks man, and thats pretty stupid haha

5. looks like some danky indo, nice price. good ish, but fuck the flyers haha, Bs winning and ending it tonight:D

6. thanks, and ya I dont really like the flyers it was a team I played for when I was younger, Im more of an Avalanche fan:mad:

7. i love how you gave me a bad rep cuz i said it looked good and i just mentioned i got a better deal wow ur an ass hole. this fourm site is for people to speak thier mind and say what they think. get the fuck off it if your ganna be a weed snob

8. LOL, keep it to yourself man :confused_2:

9. Haha seriously

10. wtf would you know. this is a "CITY" or should i say an online community. so fuck off with this "keep it to yourself" bullshit. if you dont like my post then dont read it. its people like you who think they are the shit when in real life you smell worse then the shit you pretend to be. i never said that the bud is shitty or bad looking i said its good. i just stated that i get it for a better price. so if you guys/girls are jelouse dont hate me hate your dealer. and on that note grow up.:smoking:

11. dankkk buds my man, there looking fresh

12. that's some funk nice pickup brotha

13. looks pretty good.
    whats it taste/smell like?

14. #14 450outlaw, May 13, 2010
    Me grow up? You better check yourself man. Re-read my postings then read yours I can clearly see a difference :rolleyes:, and this may be a online community but not every one is going to be your friend and you might want to learn to watch what you say and how you speak to others before the whole "city" dislikes you. Real talk you need to grow up kid.

15. Props on the dank. I'd love to get my hands on some of that.

16. It smells kinda fruity/skunky Its hard to explain haha, and it tastes pretty fruity and sweet

17. thats good then u say its a no name. over on the east cost we got this bud called fruit loops it looks similer. idk if its the same but it smells strong and musky but with a fruity hint and it taste sweet and doesnt give you bad kottonmouth

18. #18 juggalo6106, May 13, 2010

wow the words of a true jock. idk about you but im on this site to spread knowlage and help people out and if i have an issue or story ill post it . and im sure alot of people are reading both our post and lafing (cant spell to well at the moment:smoking:) so how about we agree to dissagree. you seem like that guy who never wants to lose and i know i wont lose an argument no matter how stupid i sound. and as far as growing up you dont know how hard i had it as a kid so imma take my time growing up. i have alot of years to make up for. so that said (did i already say that in a diff post??) if you stop acting like a dick ill stop argueing and who knows we might just get a "BONG" :bongin::bongin::bongin:

19. What is that white and black weed? lol

20. Ya that sounds like this stuff haha