Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1.0g Firecracker. What to expect?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SplitGenetics, Aug 9, 2011.

1. So right Now I have a firecracker being cooked up in the toaster oven. I used 1.0 g of lower quality bud (still decent) and mixed used some peanut butter, a tiny bit of nutella, and a dab of veggie oil. I grinded up the gram real nice and mixed it all up. Let the bud sit mixed in the mixture for 5 minutes before spreading on grahm crackers. I have them in the oven, wrapped in tinfoil right now at 345 degrees for 22 minutes.
    I was just wondering if I should expect much to happen or what.? I would love some advice, some comments of experiences and what not..and how long it takes to feel the effects of it. what I should expect pretty much. I appriciate it GC, much love.

-SplitGenetics-

2. If it does work for you, you are going to be extremely baked tonight.

3. #3 SplitGenetics, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Nice, 2 more minutes left, then gotta let it cool down for a few minutes under a fan.

4. -Ate all of that. 8:29pm EST.

5. Please let us know how it goes. I've had nothing but disappointment with any of these peanut butter + pot tutorials.

6. it's been 40 minutes and im just starting to feel it a tiny bit. Should feel the full effects in another 45 minutes- 1 hr I'm guessing.

7. It went pretty well. Started to feel it slightly in about 45 minutes, started feeling blazed at the hr 15 minute mark. I went to sleep 3 hrs after eating it, went to sleep feeling Nice ;) lol it was a pretty good experience. Very different then puffing..

8. Yea I got a relaxing body high off about 1.5 g of mids. Good way to use up those mids.

9. i just made one last night of some low quality weed and i ate it about an hour ago and i have a very small buzz right now and every bite i took made me want to throw up, and this is my 3rd time making them, the first 2 times i made it with dank weed and it didnt taste too bad

10. - i recommend a chaser

11. [​IMG]

Damn I love these firecrackers... just ate another one about 15 minutes ago then took a couple big vaporbong hits.... hello :D