1,000th post and a sincere thanks.

Discussion in 'General' started by tokinITguy, May 25, 2010.

1. Wow. Can't believe it's been 1,000 posts already.

I've learned a lot from this site in such a short amount of time, and got a chance to know a few of you a bit more while I'm at it. It's been great.

Just want to say a sincere thanks to all those who contribute to the operation of this site. Without all of your efforts, thousands of blades and bladies would not have this great place to sit back, relax, and share stories.

Some thoughts come to mind that I've come to learn here...

Marijuana Aficionados, regardless of race, creed, color, nationality, or political standings, can always find a happy medium around a bowl with fellow Aficionados.

I haven't tried edibles yet, and I'm probably missing something there. Yeah, I'm definitely missing something there.

No matter where you live or how dank it is, someone, somewhere, will always think you got ripped off.

No matter how young or old you are, women are still a mystery, and men are still horny.

There are many amazing yet simple inventions to help us enjoy the almighty herb. The MFLB is one of them.

Elvis should have been a stoner. He'd probably still be alive. Fat as hell, but alive.

Nature is awesome, especially while stoned.

And finally, let us all at least hope for at least 100% decriminalization as a happy legal medium in the near future.

Cheers.:smoke:

2. Congrats! lol remember Quality over Quantity, JP you should smoke some flame bud for a celebration.

3. congrats man...

4. Holy crap you joined this March LOL congrats :smoking:

5. Congragulations on one thousand posts.
    Keep on keepin it on.

6. pshhht.. i have more posts than all of you.

7. A candle for each post.

[​IMG]

8. ahhhh i've almost been here a year now, what the fuck

time.. stop wasting away