1,000 Word essay on "Danger of Weed" demanded by a pig

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HideYoChurren, Nov 14, 2011.

1. " I believe marijuana is bad because it caused a someone that I know to get in trouble with a douchebag dickhead of a police officer that probably got his ass kicked in high school.This slab of pork wearing a badge ended up busting my friend with a nickle bag and lost it. So now he's making him do a paper on something that really doesn't make much sense seeing that it's based on personal opinion instead of hardcore facts.Writing this paper or at least attempting to, is giving him a headache."

weed >>>>>>>douchebag police>>>>>>>1,000 word essay >>>>>>>headache.

Headaches are caused by weed.

2. Fk it man. Just write the essay. At least he doesn't have to pay a fine.

3. How about you took the big "negatives they talk about and bring in granny's research showing that most government agencies are just misinformed. After all your not making the cop feel bad not his fault he was taught its the devils drug. Heck my natural path told me when she studied vitamin D was considered toxic at like 3000 units. Where I see people being healed of cancer after getting about 50,000 units from the sun naturally.

4. Just write what the dude wants to hear, they don't want their ignorance and lies pointed out to them.

I had to do an essay the first time I got caught and I can't remember if I did another one for college. This is only really a punishment that's given to young people who are still in school.

5. Why didn't you just have him do community service? Unless you live in a bad neighborhood. At least then he could feel like there was a purpose to his punishment

6. So are they gonna have people read and grade his essay? What if he gets an F? At my college you need a c to get credit for the course. If he fails the essay does he get charged? Fuck the police! (not including my mom, she doesn't arrest people for laws she doesn't agree with such as weed posession/consumption).

7. Here's the essay for your essay,

Why Marijuana is dangerous.

Marijuana can get you KILLED. Obliterated and wiped off the face of the earth because of the higher ups who want the substance illegal. and just copy and paste that over and over

8. Why not take the opportunity to educate him with a properly written essay?

Try this title for your essay and then use references from L.E.A.P. website below to complete the assignment. :D

"The dangers of weed (prohibition)."

leap.cc/