1,000 posts.

Discussion in 'General' started by XVIPimp, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Finally made it. :hello:

Thanks to all the blades that make this place cool, and worth coming back to.

2. 1,000 blunts for 1,000 posts!!!!!!

congrats dude.

3. heres yo shitty trophy

[​IMG]

you gotta speech?

and congrats though forreal

4. nice. what happened to your titans though? fell off like a bad bag of dope...
    :smoking:

5. grats man.

6. Too many mistakes when we were in scoring opportunity.

We'll be back next year though. Hopefully by then, I'll be back in Nashville and have season tickets...

Who do you root for ? Bears ?

7. #7 LegitBaller, Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2009
    bears by default cause im in the chi
    but im all bout da cowboooooys!
    go ahead and gimme shit how they didnt make the playoffs, but sometimes i think its better to not make the playoffs than go out how tennesee did.
    all im gonna say is, you cant say a thing, if you dont got a ring
    and the boys got 5.
    edit- i feel ya though dude, i really do...thinking your team is gonna go the distance and then they fuck it up...lol...really kills me man...shit i guess its a sports fan thing.

8. We beat Da Bears!! this year ;)

I got love for the Cowboys, right now I'm living in the the Dallas area, and I lived here for a few years previously, so it's like a 2nd hometown. I picked the Boys to win this years Superbowl (like a lot of other people did too). I even went to a couple games this year.... the last MNF in Texas stadium (when they beat up on the Eagles) and then when they beat the Giants [​IMG]

We don't have any rings yet :mad: but I guess we got as close as you can get, without actually winning the game. Hopefully we will see y'all in next years SB.

9. haha alright man, i can live with that
    it was sad to see texas stadium go out like that though...losing to the ravens was tough, almost brought a tear to my eye
    but yea dude, kevin dyson lol...a bigger reciever with longer armspan and yall woulda had that 1.

10. fuckin jets :(

congratulations on the 1000th post man!