'08 Presidential Race

Discussion in 'General' started by Dangerousmind, Mar 5, 2007.

1. I know its still really early to be talking about this, but who are you all looking for in the '08 race for president? and who do you think will be the best for marijuana issues in the US of A?

2. Well we all know that Bush can't be re-elected, so who cares? Let's start the parties now! :D

Honestly, though, I'm one of your unruly northern neighbours, so I don't have the foggiest. I vote for the Green Party up here (they are at like 11% support nationwide, can you believe it?)

3. what does it matter? if you aren't registered to a party, you can't vote in primaries.

4. I'd say Barack Obama since he's a fellow pothead.
    "I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though - Mickey, my potential initiator, had been just a little too eager for me to go through with that. Said he could do it blindfolded, but he was shaking like a faulty engine when he said it…"
    http://www.onmarijuana.com/2007/02/11/barack-obama-smoked-marijuana-and-used-cocaine/
    And I do believe Hilary Clinton would be against it so if anyone is going to help the legalization of marijuana it would be Obama

5. I'm voting for Mickey Rourke

[​IMG]

6. hopefully obama wins.

my reasoning: he has only been around for a little while, so he has to "connections", so to speak, that he needs to keep happy or shit like that.

this isn't my whole reasoning, but a part of it.

7. obama is from Chicago. I have Actually met him on the street once and he was a really cool guys. I was just thinking when i saw this thread how this year is going to be the most controversial and groundbreaking election in a while. Not only is it the first in the new millennium. The two people running are the first of their kind to run and this time one of them has to win, so it will be very interested to see who will win, but my opinion is anything that bleed for 10 days and doesn't die shouldn't be in charge of this country hehe jk. Seriously though i think Hillary shouldn't win lol.

8. considering she didn't know what was happening in the oval office, her being a head of foreign affairs kinda scares me. But that's me :)

9. If voting were today, Wesley Clark would be my choice.

10. John McCain

11. Hey me too!

12. This is a milestone for America, and Barack's got my vote.

13. deffinatly Obama!!!

14. I'm most likely gonna vote for Obama. Hillary definately isn't going to win so I'm not even worried about her.

15. Doug Stanhope, Libertarian Party 2008!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. bush was the last dark king. at least, what i believe. we're moving towards 2012, the cosmic shift. the next president will be the great revealer or "ran shun". the mark of the almighty, the grand dollar bill, the illuminati will be revealed, through diplomatic means. a change in the iraq war, could mean a change in oour thinking, our consciousness. choosing the light or the dark path will reveal a new existence, as the NWO is put into power. INto the 4th dimension we go, a great galactic shift in which the world is based more upon creativty, spirit, and inner strength. So to sum it up, the next president has been destined from the start to lead us, into the new world. not lead us as a people. choose wisely, the last great election of ur life is ahead. and i don't mean politically, read a book mother fuckers

17. Yeah... right... Ook then..

Btw, the fourth dimension is time.. so we are already kind of in it.. kinda.

18. Al Gore for President.

19. Yea... Al Gore could be good... but at this point I'm learning towards Obama. I can't stand Hillary.

20. ha so you read the book, huh? one of my friends did too.....being a science major i kind of discredited a lot of what he thought, but who knows? string theory predicts 11 or more dimensions? I wouldn't take that stuff too seriously though