007 Golden Eye

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Thanks to @VikingToker for reminding me of this game. Now im going to play it sometime lbvs. Anyone else still play this? Me and the hubby do but its been a while. The story mode or w/e its called is fun but we mainly like to go against each other lol especially when we getting high.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

2. 0:28 best part

• Winner Winner x 1

3. Is Facility your favorite level Viking? I like the Train one and ship one the best.

~Toni~

4. Hmmm no, actually, I love the music from that level, but there was a lot of confusing stuff when I was a kid. I couldn't figure out how to get the keycard to get from the outer side into the deeper lab, I think it was pure chance that I found that scientist and followed him to the bathroom. :lauighing:

I love those levels! Such cool guns there too. Did you find the P90 machinegun in the crates in the early part of the Train? Double uzis were so cool too.

I liked those two, and Runway, because you could fight people infinitely, and drive a tank! Just don't take the plane, drive around and fight them endlessly.

• Winner Winner x 1

5. Do you know you can also just use the computer thing straight across from the stairs you come down at the beginning to open those doors I think if I remember correctly. (I could be wrong about this tho my memory is really bad)

Yea that P90 is one of my favorite guns lol I love that its in the Train level. I also like the laser gun too. What do you think of the control room? I can never get past that one by my self I always need my man to do it smh. its very hard for me.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  6. I got past it once, but I was stuck there forever. I still haven't beaten the game - never got past the bossfight with Ned Stark on the Cradle level. :<

• Friendly Friendly x 1

7. Yea its wild on The Cradle. Theres actually 2 more levels after that one as well. What do you mean Ned Stark?

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yes, I've looked at them on youtube since. I really wanted to try the fight with Baron Samedi, in the Egyptian complex thing! But yeah could never beat him. Can still hear the sound effects of taking hits in 007 lol.

Ned Stark is the same actor as the guy you fight in the Cradle! One of my favorite actors lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

so much good music in that game!

Put this on and walk around, you'll be walking 10% smoother :laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

9. Oh and that giant dude with the metal teeth, Jaws is in the second to last level too and you can get the laser gun (its the only level you can I think, without codes at least) The Baron Samedi fight is pretty fun he keeps coming back lol and you can use the Golden Gun too.

I've seen that actor in other movies before too is Ned Stark his real name?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Oh no, it's Sean Bean :D I put the wrong name

• Winner Winner x 1

11. Hell yeah the games lit but I haven't played it in years :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. @VikingToker @BrewsnWeed666 Thanks for the replies my friends! Did you guys ever play multiplayer at all? An you ever use the Lisense To Kill Option so it only takes one shot hitting you for you to die lol? That's how me and the man do things on there because its kind of like a real gun fight then.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Hell yeah that mode is fun to play because it's more realistic imo friend :D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Damn I wish I had my old 64 with all the games, I need it for my collection.

Goldeneye 64 is one of the most influential video games ever made, IMO. So incredibly ahead of its time and I absolutely loved it. Fantastic single player and it revolutionized the multiplayer FPS.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

15. You could probably find one some where online lbvs. Thanks for the reply tho WherezMyLighter :love: I agree with everything you just said. Much respect!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  16. Once or twice with my dad, that's it. My N64 was at my dad's place in Norway, and I was shuttled around the world with my career-driven mom in my youth, so I just had a few weeks each year to play, and never had friends to play it with.

I know it's mostly a multiplayer game, but I really enjoyed the single player! Did you ever play Perfect Dark?

• Like Like x 1

17. Its all good Viking single player is fire too and a lot of fun. Yessss lol I love Perfect Dark we have that one for the N64 as well. We actually have tons of video games and quite a few systems at our house because im a total gamer girl lol and my husband likes them too. WBU? Whats your favorites?

~Toni~

18. Yeah, I wish my woman was more interested! She'll play GTA, but that's it.

Asking me to pick favorite games is a big challenge, Dizzy. I'm a massive history dork, so if I had to pick one game, I'd say Age of Empires 2.

[​IMG]

Otherwise, I've played Skyrim a ton (792 hours on steam), it's predecessor Oblivion, Fallout 3, New Vegas and Fallout 4, the old army fight-em-up Dynasty Warriors 3, Tekken 3 and Tekken Tag - the only games where losing gets me furious - Starcraft 1 and 2, Tony Hawk Pro Skater on N64, Call of Duty 1, Mount and Blade... actually, I think those are the ones I've put the most time into.

But I could really keep going for a while on that topic. :laughing: Can you pick favorites? If you had to limit yourself to a handful

• Winner Winner x 1

19. Those some good choices you made especially Tony Hawks Pro Skater, Fallout 4 and Tekken 3

As for me I would say GTA San Andreas and GTA 4,,, Mario 64 and Zelda-Ocarina Of Time, The Gears Of Wars games. Mortal Kombat (any) Donkey Kong through 3 and Mario 3 for the Super NES, 077 Goldeneye of course, Dino Crisis 2 and 3, Halo 1 through 3, all Mario Kart and Mario Party. Many games for N64 as well.

Lol im like you theres so many good games out that its hard to pick just some. :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  20. For sure. Lol I actually went looking online after I posted and it’s seems like most places are selling the console for like 125-175 and the games are anywhere from 40-80 depending on rarity. I’ve been wanting to buy an N64 for a couple years now but I’m kinda weary of of a lot of these online retailers and amazon/eBay dealers hike the price with their quality assurance badges, which is to be expected. I need to get on it tho. Goldeneye, Mario 64 and of course you know I gotta have Zelda OoT and Id prly be set for life on my 64 itch lol. I owe it to my future children more than anything lmao

• Winner Winner x 1