00 feminised bubblegum

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Shez, Aug 15, 2017.

1. She is already 8 weeks old writing this so let me fill you in...She was popped in tissue and put into a small pot in window 18th June she was in her 1st week veg
    [​IMG]
    Few days later
    [​IMG]

So I repotted her using a root nurse bag totally unprepared went into just soil for 1st few days under a ladies nail bar UV light 45w inside a foiled cardboard box (Low budget) pic taken 26th June 8 days after 1st photo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A friend gave me a light which he said was 300w but in fact a 100w and also a tripple cheese plant he had no room for
    [​IMG]
    He lollipopped her and killed it so at one point 2 plants under 100w
    She still grew but alot slower as you can expect
    [​IMG]

Anyway I decided to invest a little and got cocoa soil and a better light 600w full spec [​IMG]
    I fitted it yesterday 14th august 8 weeks from 1st veg.
    She was topped and a temp scrog net has been put up until other arrives and has only had 18 hours of the new light...due on any moment 18/6 cycle She's fed on A n B and have a spray steroid...perlite in soil and slow release fertiliser balls ...image topped before light arriged
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Going to top her in a week or two again before switching to flower....what leaves should I be trying to LST tie down to expand growth?

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. 16th August
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Again i know she is small for her age due to light but she picking up[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. 19 august [​IMG][​IMG]
    Tilted her over so light reaches bottom will tilt other way for next 18 cycle to get an even growth

5. Sorry but 8 weeks? She is very small ..

I am no pro though...
    Vegging for 5 weeks now in a bath Tub (tent is full)
    Right side is Nitro Lemon Haze and left is Gorilla Wreck#4..
    Both topped once and supercropped + daily LST!
    Light= Meizhi 450 reflector 18/6
    medium =FFOF 75% Perlite 25%
    8-18-17 Bath Tub.jpg

6. Pic isn't showing but gushes extremely small for 8 weeks for 6 weeks she was only under a 100w T5 but mate said it was 300 so I ordered new light and that was a weekend half ish ago

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. May I suggest replacing that Black covering in the enclosure with inexpensive Mylar Survival Blankets? They sell for about $5USD or less, and do well reflecting light:)

• Like Like x 1
  8. The door is a survival blanket only had one...thanks for tip will grab some more

• Like Like x 1
  9. Get another pic when I check her in an 1hr20min I try not to enter during dark cycle