0-10-10 firtilizer, will it work

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by guitarlegend, Sep 7, 2002.

1. im ready to make my plant bud, the light will be 12/12 soon and im going to add some fertilizer, is 0-10-10 very good, what does that mean

2. You would be better of with say 5-20-10 something with a higher middle number than first. The numbers stand for the relative amounts of N=nitrogen P=phosphorous k=potasium.

3. well if i put a whole bunch would it be like having 0-20-20?LoL, thanks fgor your help

4. Please what ever you do dont use alot. You may fry your plant. Honestly if thats all you got it will work fine. I suggest looking at the directions for use, say 1tbs per gallon every other week. Try say 1/2 tsp per gallon once a week and see if they handle that fine. If so then you can try 1tsp per gallon once a week. Always remember to stop feedin to weeks before your expected harvest to avoid any chemical taste in your herbs.

5. stop. don't do it! If these are outdoor plants use 10-52-10. Tried and true and makes your fingers blue. Try varying amounts and if the leaves yellow or curl cut back. If they really get over fertilized flush with water for a few days. I hit my outdoors every 2-4 days if I can. No less than once a week. Good luck!