Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

业 2Nd Joint Ive Ever Rolled 业

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DuckyOutlook, Jul 7, 2014.

1. #1 DuckyOutlook, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014
    This is my 2nd joint ive ever rollled and I want to know what you guys think.

Ive smoked a lot of joints but I used to use this weird pencil trick to make them, never actually rolled them. But rolling is a nice experience and relaxes me, and I find it wonderful to roll a joint,

Anyways what do you think?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Very nice. Learning to roll is an awesome experience, when you finally get that perfect unwrinkled joint using only your fingers it's very rewarding.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Not bad for only your second J! I really enjoy just throwing on some chill music and rolling one up. :smoke:

4. #4 coraygc, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2014
    How much bud is in that j? It looks pretty fat in the picture! (Though kinda short)

5. thats terrible,
    Try Again

6. Not very much is in it, its pretty short and fat due to the fact i don't want to smoke too much otherwise I get too paranoid, Probably just about .4g id say

7. if it's nice and tight, it's better than my first five

8. Filter? I find using a filter/roach makes the rolling process sooo much easier...but for your 2nd doobie, nice

9. i don't know if you noticed but it does have a nice filter in it, its nice and tight

10. doesn't look bad at all. I'm still no expert either when it comes to joint rolling though. I'd advise maybe you roll them a little longer (as opposed to short and fat. but then again, sometimes my joints end up like that and still end up burning for a good 15 minutes, and draw nicely too. 

11. try again buddy , that joint looks like fucking garbage. I would not smoke that joint at all 1/5 stars you fucking suck man sorry

12. #12 SlightlyStonedSD, Jul 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2014
    Take your negativity to Facebook this is GC

Edit: looks pretty good OP it took me way more then 2 tries to get it down