《Weed Prices》

Discussion in 'General' started by GeTTeR, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Hi

I saw a topic asking about prices in a certain state and it got me thinking. What does bud coast in your area.
    Lets make this thread a compilation of prices by state so if your moving or on the border of your state you can find a easy reference for what you should be paying.

Ill start off.

Ct: 45 an 1/8th 75 a quarter. 200 for an O.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. My state doesn't have a standard price set.. sorry

3. SE england

£10 a g
    £120 a half
    £220 a o

4. I pay 20 for 1/8, 40 for a 1/4, 75 for 1/2 and 140 for oz in Oregon of mid-dank stuff I have a pretty good hookup

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. :Wave:
    In wisconsin its all about who you get it from it all depends on dealer.
    15-20 a gram
    50-60 8th
    80-100 quo
    160-180 half
    275-320 oz (depending on quality, no name dank 275-300, medical from Michigan 300-320)
    1000-1100 qp's

Sorry it's not real spot on but our prices change a lot.

Sent from woah sweet Grasscity Forum

6. 60 for a gram

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. That had better be some fire or ill start sending you bud haha. I would be broke if a gram was 60 here.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Shatter?

9. West Virginia my guys price 15-20 g, 45-60 8th, 90- 120 quarter 145-160 half o

10. In Northern Arkansas, regular weed ranges from $20 for a 1/4 oz. for low end Mexican brick crap, to $25 to 35 for commercial grade green bud with few to almost no seeds and better potency than brick. Mids are not as easy to get locally but they can be gotten in Little Rock area for anywhere from $80 to $100 an Oz. for low end mid grade depending on who you know of course. Some local Ozark mountain hippies will have high end mid grade with no seeds ever, Skunk strains and other types, always really good strong and selling for $50 to 60 a 1/4 oz. and $150 to $200 an Ounce if you know the right person, otherwise you have to get out of town mids for varying prices.. High grade varies in price and quality, depending on the person who has it and if you know them pretty well. Most high grade comes from NW Arkansas college town, or Little Rock, or from a city out of state. Fayeteville, Ar where the U of A campus is has lots of good nugs, but the college kids pay a lot due to the high demand, like $60 an 1/8oz. to $100-120 per 1/4 oz for the best high grade strains. Locally high grade is available only if you are friends with a hippie or a friend of a friend, and ranges from $60 to $80 for a 1/4 oz. of strains like Blue Dream and others. The best weed I ever smoked was in 1994 in the rural areas of the Ozarks that some California expats who moved to Ark in the early 80's grew. It was better than the Afghani from Chicago, better than the Northern Lights from Cali, and even better than the recent Kush strains..better maybe becuase it was 100% free, but I can only compare it to maybe some Alaskan weed I smoked a few times, although they had different highs, the Alaskan was probably stronger THC wise, but the high was not quite as good as that unknown strain I smoked in 1994!!

11. Goddamn dude you probably picked the least active thread on this topic out of all the numerous that we have:laughing:

But In response to the post
    Houston/ San Marcos Texas.
    G=10-15$(the 15 are really rare and no one really ever buys them, because everyone and their mother sells a gram by a 10 here)
    3.5=30$
    7.0=60$
    14=110$
    28=200-220$
    Qp=680
    That's the highest I've ever needed to find out :ey:

12. That is all high grade prices though i'm sure..I know some people from Houston who said regs are dirt cheap like $30 to $50 an Ounce, but who would smoke regs if you could get high grade for cheap like that!! My friend in Corpus Christi, Texas moved there about a year ago from the LA area, and he said weed in Corpus is really cheap, but really crappy..lol..he does run into some mid and high grade in CC from time to time, but I guess being so damn close to Mexico means brick weed is hella cheap and hella prevalent!! lol

13. Depends it's legal here. You can all kinds of pricing. Here's what I pay usually for Mango Kush
    Gram: $10
    1/8: $25
    1/4: $50
    1/2: $85
    1 oz: $120
    These are just higher grade mids. If I want the best I grow it myself I even find these prices too high. I don't pay top shelf price it's a rip off you can grow high grade cannabis with some simple research and time and patience but if I need some cannabis for temporary use I'll buy some higher grade mids.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Looks like a rarely active thread..Here in northern AR i think regs are not really around as much anymore..Now they have medical marijuana dispensaries and also people can go to other states and get good weed from recreational dispensaries or whatever and pretty much now street high grade is like $80 1/4 oz. of good high THC strains and like most "kush" or "loud" is like $10 a gram..Dispensary stuff is higher in price usually from $10 to $15 and some places i see $18 grams but i dunno things sure changed from the stuff in the 90's around here and in Memphis and really everywhere weed has gotten way better since even the early 2000's..

15. For $60 a gram it better be wax or shatter or some Moon Rock..!! I mean the most i ever paid was $25 for a gram of some Death Star stuff this girl had that was like nearly 30% THC..

16. pbcracksandwich.gif

17. Same in Scotland roughly.