Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

☘Help! Strand Identify!! With photos!☘

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420Otaku, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Swim recently bought an Ounce of some good good Cali bud (atleast according to the seller), however she's having a hard time determining which kind of strand, type, and quality it may be.

The first thought that came to mind when she gave it a sniff from the jar was "This smells like Pine Sol lol".
    It looks like it's indicud but could possibly be a hybrid, breaks apart with stickiness, nice dark orange hairs, very crystaly / w small white hairs.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    IMG_0836.JPG IMG_0837.JPG

2. Fire crotch.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Strain not strand.

Now that that's out of the way looks like you have some Pine-Sol OG.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Pumpkin Spice Kush

• Like Like x 1
  5. * Pine-Sol OG indicud

• Like Like x 1
  6. We don't really swim around here guy.

And it looks pretty good. Does it get you high?

7. Man it got em high as fuck

v good dank indeed

8. Got who?

9. Swim ain't allowed here homie, be real. And you can't tell what strain bud is from a picture, only person who can tell you is the one who personally grew it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. No one can say what strain is it from a photo, even the most experienced people can't say it's such and such, from what I can tell its some type of either hybrid or an indica dominate.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1