★HELP★ DID SHE HERMIE?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by eastonPf12, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Sorry again, pics won't rotate! 2nd week since I noticed the hairs. Just today on this node in the first pic I noticed 2 little round things. Idk if its gonna sprout hairs or what! What should I do or is there anything I can do???? All advice welcome!

Attached Files:

2. I see no evidence of a hermie unless your swollen calyxs are what you're referring to.

3. These two little things right there.

Attached Files:

4. OP your avatar looks like a morph of spongbob and richard nixon

5. To early to ascertain.

6. Should I pull the little balls off?

7. Only if you're sure they're balls, too early to tell. You should wait longer, evidence will surely present itself soon enough.

8. #9 TheAnswer121, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2013
    I agree. give it more time to develop. do you have other plants? if not the let her be and pluck off any pollen sacs you may come across. will still be good smoke if properly cared for.

9. Should have gone with Brock Samson instead of ol spongeB

10. Ok well this is tge only plant besides a male that ended up being eaten by a deer so this was my last shot at a girl. So if these balls get bigger what should I be looking for? The male plant was no doubt a male. It was classic bells on a stick. If it gets bigger and no hairs pop out then I should pluck. I was looking today and they were swelled but no hairs.

11. So it is possible to grow hermie from feminized seeds? Somebody told me cause my stems are purple in the seedling cycle (4days), it can be hermie after two weeks time? Is this right? :eek: sorry for noob question! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1379534760.288838.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1379534773.986868.jpg