Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

“Twilight,” My Smoke Report on L.A. Confidential

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AK Infinity, Dec 17, 2006.

1. #1 AK Infinity, Dec 17, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2009
    (What precipitated his delusion? L.A. Confidential and a cold tall can of Camo – 9.0% ALC/VOL………wait for it…………………..wait for it……………..the pause before the breath…………………………but don’t forget to breathe. Yeah.)

[​IMG]

This nug weighed in at about 3.9 grams of gramalicious goodness.

Lineage: O.G. LA Affie x Afghani
    Genotype: Mostly indica (80% indica/20% sativa)
    Indoor Flower Time: Eight to nine weeks or roughly (60) days depending on the phenotype
    Yield: Average to small

If I didn’t grow I wouldn’t smoke, it’s just that simple. I say this a lot and it’s important enough to repeat as much as I can, but most of the weed on the streets isn’t worth a boil on a pig’s ass. Let me be the most forthright possible for awhile so I can tell you the honest truth about everything. (Picks up his bong and takes another hit.) The sacred plant is being subjected to the same social/political forces that the rest of the natural world has. It’s being treated and inflated with chemicals in order to reap bigger harvests. Yes greed, all greed to be matter of fact about the whole fucking thing.

Anyway...

To grow your own dope is to be a zealot, rebellious to all the everyday things, powerful, and very real. To grow your own is to be tighter than the interest on a billion dollars. Sorta like this: in the course of human events it becomes necessary for man to behave in a primal fashion, what I mean is be wild. You say "FUCK YOU" in a way. You flaunt the law and stuff and thumb your nose at your neighbor. To grow is to be peacefully defiant. Quietly, but do it ever so quietly.

The smell of this stuff is very unusual almost like burnt rubber. I loaded the bowl like an affect of the effect. I did so hoping for the possible escapist feeling of bliss. It’s a place where your mind just sorta wanders from its daily foundations, like reckless thunder into a peaceful sky. The effect came on more slowly than I’d anticipated but the overall feeling was heavy. You Indica lovers will enjoy this one but the feeling is more complex than a typical indica. The stone was heavy but clear initially.

One of the drawbacks of this strain, as I’m not normally an indica lover, is that over the course of the high you become a couchlocked zombie. GRAVITY THOU ART A MOTHERFUCKER. Got a dental appointment you gotta get to? Forget it. Are you expected to show up and operate on somebody’s brain? Call in sick. Got some important shopping to do? Get that shit completely out of your fucking head because it ain’t gonna happen. Seriously speaking if you smoked more than one bowl of this shit you'd barely feel someone beating you over the head with a fucking baseball bat. It’s definitely and evening stone or more toward twilight. Slip off your shoes, kick back in that comfortable chair and roast a bowl or two.

(You are now exiting the Nexus of Sominus dot – dot – dot, thank you for coming and have a nice day.)

He exhales…

(Uh huh.)

Stay green.

2. Your pot always looks so good.

I want some... Ohhhh it looks heavenly.

3. All I gotta say is, that sounds incredibly delicious.

That smoke report was more than detailed enough. Great job man, it actually motivated me abit to really dedicate myself to growing a tad more.

4. Thanks a lot bros I really appreciate your comments. I forgot to add that the only way I grow is organically, period. The sacred plant is best enjoyed when it's grown as close to Mother Nature as possible. Organic buds are as far from street Marijuana as Pluto is from the sun. Yum.

To all of GrassCity I say Peace and joy. I'm about to roast a bowl to each and every last one of you.

(Lights the bowl, inhales, and...)

5. If that shit smokes, tastes, and feels as good as it looks, then organic's the way to go.

6. [​IMG]

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that with L.A. Confidential you'll need plenty of this stuff handy. :D

7. That was an awesome read man.

8. Very nice read and herb AK Infinity.
    Your posts are always a pleasure to read.

Those munchies sure look good to me right now too hehe :smoking: .

9. you sure can write a smoke report man

10. definitly! That was an excellent read AK:hello:

11. ehh that trend is starting in LA, people selling "organic" weed, i'll take the less expensive chemically induced marijuana at a cheaper price that gets me as high as i need to be. but if i was growing now thats another story :)

12. You can pay for the less expensive chemically treated stuff if your aim is a simple "high," but if you have a more discerning palette and a good dose of patience go for the best. Truth is, you can't put a premium on good ol Mother Nature and what she provides. Every time human beings interfere with the process something is lost in the overall quality of the product. The high itself is a component of the experience not the end all be all of it.

If you can't wait for a superior product then it's possible you have a connection with the sacred plant that's flawed. Commercial growers that are into chemicals know this very well which is why they don't improve their product, not many people are demanding better. (Why should they when there are plenty of people like you?)

GreenLantern420, Krystian!!!, Only Live Once, and FLjester I appreciate your kind words about my writing.:)

Peace.

13. preach brother PREACHHHH, haha but serisously, its the fuckin truthhh