“Stressing” Auto to revert back to veg?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Q_17, May 28, 2020.

1. Everything I have ever read about autos is they have a clock and that’s it no matter the training pruning chopping ferting, nothing absolutely nothing changes that. She flowers when she flowers.
    So he claims to have stressed her enough in the first week of flower showing to flip back to reveg. I say he’s shoveling it well right now but he is infact serious about it

2. Strain is auto white diesel haze l. Forget the breeder

3. Is this even possible?

4. Flowering stretch?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lol I’m with you on that, I’ll see next week what she’s looking like, I saw very few white hairs, a bunch of tiny burnt orange one, very first weeks of flower. He’s split the stem, main lined and just gave a massive defoliation.

6. not possible if its an auto....

7. Autos dont react to light mate. Cant reveg them and cant force them to flower with 12/12.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Well he is using go ol candle in the sky so he doesn’t tamper with lighting. He was claiming it to be by stress and over stress and more stress.

9. What are you calling flower? Tops bristling with pistils or just pre-flower pistils? Pre-flowers just mean she's mature and that she'll flower at some point from here to....whenever she's ready. I've had autos show pre-flowers at 3 weeks and go on to veg for 3 more weeks before going into flower stretch. Unlike photoperiod plants where you can start counting based on the date that you flip a switch, autos are much more subjective. There is no cut and dry flip date, you have to observe the plant and call it.

That said, once an auto has started flowering, it's a train you cannot stop. It's going to flower no matter what you do to it....unless of course you kill it...

10. sounds to me not a reveg but more likely it's in shock and not growing , that isn't a good thing

• Like Like x 1
  11. What’s intriguing is I just saw it yesterday and all the branches and buds off of the two main splits are continuing to develop but the one branch below the split is now showing new soft green growth with limited bud development. Not sure what the heck is going on

12. Impossible only one outcome here - HERM

a 5 minute glace at the noobies sub forum will tell you all you need to know

First Time Marijuana Growers

• Agree Agree x 1