“Built Not Bought” LED Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HTownBudz, May 14, 2020.

1. Nice you have good odds for that. It’s hard starting back but once you get a rotation you’ll be busy as hell. I’m trying to get my timing right so I don’t end up trimming all my tents at once lol.

How many of this will you flower, and I’m sorry I been slacking but all in this space?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. I run a big dehu in my basement this time a year. Don’t know your situation. But I also vent my main tent outside and I run exhaust fans full blast with a oscillating fan or two inside with a big fan below canopy that hits the wall and just moves air all around and up from below

Don’t know what green cure is but I suppose that could work too. Baking soda is cheap as hell though

• Like Like x 2
  3. [​IMG].....that baby is on level 3 blasting my plants......and they love it. Look how thick my stems are....[​IMG][​IMG]

HT

• Like Like x 5
  4. I can put quite a few in my space, will probably start out with about 6, wait two weeks and put 4, then a month from now 2, 6 weeks 2 more,..........Im shooting for 4 in 4 out every two weeks with LEDs........first run im just testing everything out....Research & Development....roughly 5x10 flower space

HT

• Like Like x 3
  5. [​IMG]

HT

• Like Like x 6
  6. Beautiful.. I jelly of that that room for damn sure..

• Like Like x 3
  7. We are going to get you there, still remembering the Ogre Kush days........lockdown going on, im over here perfecting my skills

HT

• Like Like x 5
  8. Do you like scrog or netting for support? If so what sized squares? I'm going to be adding a box fan soon, so my stocks are like yours

Sent from my LM-V405 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  9. Bamboo sticks when I have to, and I string a lot of stuff up when I have heavyweights. Ive done 18”-24” screens on pvc, but moving them around from Veg to Flower can be a pain in the ass unless you anchor them in the pots. Fans are your best friends when growing.

HT

• Like Like x 4
  10. Squares on the nets, 3” or 4”.......all a matter of preference.

HT

• Like Like x 3
  11. Sunday morning garden pics.....hope every1 has a good weekend. IMG_2392.JPG IMG_2393.JPG IMG_2394.JPG

HT

• Like Like x 6
  12. Getting there. Can't wait to see them grown up!

Sent with it's not a lie!?

• Like Like x 3
  13. Looking beautiful the ones in the corners look great. I can't wait to see you defoliate I need to take notes

Sent from my LM-V405 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  14. You’d be surprised.....I’m not a big fan of pulling off my girls solar panels. Besides stripping the lowers about a week before they go into flower I dont touch them until maybe week 7.......even then I only take what I cant bend or move out of the way. Everyone has their own style. Once I am fully rolling again I will get into some LST with the bamboo sticks.

HT

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Happy 4th Hype, Murica fuck yeah

HT

• Like Like x 3
  16. Vag looking stellar with the new panel......transplanted a few of the big gals into their final pots. They will go in first, and we are going big right out the gates.........panel is only running at about 360w out of 480w in this room......if I grab a 5x5 I will raise it and crank it up..... IMG_2465.JPG IMG_2467.JPG IMG_2464.JPG IMG_2468.JPG

HT

• Like Like x 6
  17. Happy 4th!

Sent with it's not a lie!?

• Like Like x 2
  18. They are looking happy as can be! Definitely stacked lol HAPPY 4th

• Like Like x 2