’60 Minutes’ delving into medical marijuana issue

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by oltex, Jun 15, 2012.

1. '60 Minutes' delving into medical marijuana issue

Boulder County District Attorney Stan Garnett dished his views on Colorado's medical marijuana laws to CBS's “60 Minutes” on Monday after the television newsmagazine sent a crew to town to interview the prosecutor for an upcoming segment.

“My emphasis is always public safety,” Garnett said in an interview prior to Monday's taping. “I don't see the public safety benefit in prosecuting law-abiding dispensaries or making low-level marijuana cases much of a priority.” ‘snipped'

Expected to air in fall,,hopefully before voting day. :hello:

2. Nice! I love 60 minutes. Do we know which person is doing the interviews?

Ah I wish mike Wallace were alive. He would be great at this topic

3. #3 oltex, Jun 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
    The influence LEAP is having with their backgrounds of retired drug warriors and court officers is allowing still in place drug warriors to think and speak for themselves,,this is a resounding thud on the wall,,however,,expect this guy had better have clean tax records and kept all his receipts,,,I think he will be anally inspected by the feds shortly before this airs and will probably get hosed.

4. Tex - any idea if they interviewed any others for the segment?

5. Several dispensary owners were mentioned but would love 60 minutes to have interview the federal prosecutor and head of the local DEA,,just to get their words on record.

6. [quote name='"oltex"']Several dispensary owners were mentioned but would love 60 minutes to have interview the federal prosecutor and head of the local DEA,,just to get their words on record.[/quote]

They are the worst side affect of using weed ..... Fukcing tyrants

7. Did you guys see yesterdays MTV true life I'm addicted to marijuana .....

Everytime it came back from commercials this girls words would play saying something like quitting marijuana is so hard .... I have it on my DVr I'll update with the words but I found it funny how all of a sudden they do an episode on weed

8. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']Did you guys see yesterdays MTV true life I'm addicted to marijuana .....

Everytime it came back from commercials this girls words would play saying something like quitting marijuana is so hard .... I have it on my DVr I'll update with the words but I found it funny how all of a sudden they do an episode on weed[/quote]

Lol yea I saw it for two second. My brother was watching it and I was like, turn that shit off haha.

This guy basically said I can either do something with my life, or I can smoke weed. I was like o_O wtf? How about you stop blaming your laziness on weed, get off your ass and do something with your life!