‘Sup?

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hypercardriac, Jun 15, 2020.

• Like Like x 3
  1. I didn’t take cuttings of anything. That always kills me in the end, lol.. My intentions were this run to see if I still got it, then some real beans (HT Seeds of course) and start cloning again.. kinda wish I had..

After researching #4, it’s growing with more Pre-98 bubba traits than any BK I’ve grown..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. 27 degrees last night!! Yipe!!! Big girl was droopy, kinda scared me. got a new heater today to run at night in the plant house.. everyone’s looking better with a little sunlight..

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yeah droopy plants are scary. Hope the heater works out.

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 2
  4. I hope those ladies stay strong with that cold!

• Like Like x 3
  5. It will keep it above freezing at nite and that’s my main goal. 2-3 weeks left on the big girl. She should make it. She’s not dropping anymore. The others are doing great. The cutesy smelling girl is showing a e purple, but she’s the only one to do so at this point..

• Like Like x 2
  6. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Couple bud shots too keep things moving. They are all younger girls so no monster buds yet.. I couldn’t get my big girl to take a nice picture..

• Like Like x 4
  7. The big girl is starting flush today. Mighty cloudy, and she hits 7 weeks on Friday. Probably gonna take her about 8 1/2 if the weather allows. Got a couple nights coming up in the teens.. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  8. Woohoooooo!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Heck yea, I'm excited for you!

• Like Like x 3
  10. I have been doing my best to keep temps above freezing, but my attempts have been defeated. Look at my big girl!! The heater, on not 2 weeks old at absolute most, burnt up last nite. This is technically the second time in a week it dropped below 35 inside the shelter. The cold just hit too damn early and I thought I was ready for it.. IMG_7796.JPG

She didn’t make it thru flush, but the bottom buds are 90% cloudy so she has to drop before the damage buds start rotting.. I know if I only take the damaged bottom half, that will certainly be enough to trigger reveg or shock induced nanners.. I’m not going there..

The other 3 have some signs of not happy, but nothing dead.. The exact reason I have the other 3 in pots is so that they can come inside if I can’t manage the cold, knowing that they would take longer to flower. Today they go inside. Unfortunate it’s under t5 to finish, but a fluffy bud is better than no bud..

Feel like I let very one down on my return. Guess the next round will have to stay indoors the entire cycle. I was trying to avoid the excess power bills running the 1k.. the per/kw is insane in my area!! That light and the necessary heat or cooling, it doubles my power bill by putting me in the highest rate bracket at 9 cents per kw.. even at a gram a watt, that’s hard to justify..

Nevertheless, next run must always be better than last run!!!

• Like Like x 4
  11. Never a disappointment. We live we learn. Ain't your fault the heater took a shit. Still impressive you getting something!

• Like Like x 3
  12. I had to remove a lot from the bottom, but I left her up.. I will try to get a pic when I get out today to water. Had some pretty crunchy buds at the bottom, and some of the inside buds of what’s left. I cut them all off too, don’t need to worry about mold or some nasty shit I wouldn’t do well with..

• Like Like x 2
  13. I don't know if you or anyone in here might be interested but I thought I'd post this up in case anyone has an interest in some free beans.

Ok, they still have room in the comparative grow for either the free photo or auto. If you or anyone you know is interested and can meet the guidelines. Hit em up! If you have any questions feel free to hit Gary up in a pm if need be.

Comparative Grow – Seedstockers | The Vault

• Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    As you can see, plenty of happy plant still, but had to cut quite a bit of the shit pictured below.. made some changes to the shelter and fixed the heater. 17 degrees last night and temps only dropped to 37 inside the shelter at the coldest point. Look at this nasty shit right here tho!! [​IMG]

Fingers crossed we don’t lose too much more.. I really wanna finish these girls out and not choose early. We also have a much warmer week ahead

• Like Like x 2
  15. Dang those are some pretty pictures.... Those last ones though ouch.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Ya, that shit was crunchy as hell too.. That’s all the trash I’m assuming because it froze.. It’s all gone now.. there was quite a bit. There were some branches with good buds on the ends but the rest was trash, so I hung the healthy buds. Tried to get the rest of the internal garbage, very time consuming. Got a few droopy fans, but I’m gonna wait till later in the day to pluck any that don’t come back up. They got a good water today so everyone should stand better then.. trichomes look good, she’s at eight weeks, maybe 8 1/2, I always wait a couple days to mark the calendar. I just want her to flush a while. She hasn’t had enough, and she’s still green as fuck. Thru all the shit, NO YELLOW LEAVES!!! I think she’s healthy as fuck, just froze the bottoms.

When the heater shit, I put a tent heater in there, runs on propane. Wasn’t enough but to keep the lower portion of the shelter warm enough. Serviced the fan on the heater and it’s running like a dream now. The bottom stays warm enough, the top is warm like a nice late spring day, 70 degrees or so..

• Like Like x 2
  17. Some one tell me what’s going on? Starts at the minis and works it’s way up the branch. When u tap them it’s like massive dust falls off. None of the healthy buds are doing this. Here’s a few shots.. IMG_7897.JPG IMG_7894.JPG IMG_7893.JPG
    Lot’s of buds without, but it’s climbing its way up.. Should I just chop the bitch? IMG_7883.JPG
    The girl I can’t wait to taste, just can’t seem to get her colors to show in a picture.. Adjustments.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  18. No idea. Maybe a burrowing beatle?

• Like Like x 2
  19. Do you think it could be a minor case of budrot?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1