‘Sup?

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hypercardriac, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Suppose it could..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. My first thought. Budrot from freezing.. but I can’t figure out the dusty shit. Is that mold spores if it’s bud rot?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ash maybe from the fires?

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 1
  4. It’s only from the dead buds. Found my problem. Brown Stem Rot. It’s from the dirt we removed from the old yard, we placed it where the plants usually grow and into my dogs big ass holes. She unfortunately is now drying, half of her anyway.. 2 others are beginning to show slowly increasing symptoms but I’m gonna roll em as long as possible.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Oh man. Well at least you know what the issue is now.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Fuck man, Im back. Least ya got a little bud.....this was just to see if ya still had it and of course you do. Line up some in the house, and lets grow some trees bruh

HT

• Like Like x 2
  7. This is what I got, after tossing out all the bad shit and anything even close to questionable.. Don’t need no shit in my jars fucking shit up.. Speaking of, I also took an extra precaution and used small jars as to also minimize any possible contamination..

The jars on the left have roughly 7 grams each, I’m sure it’s a hair more but well call them 7. The jars on the right have about 5 grams but well call them 4’s..

Burnt the bad buds and plant stems up in the bbq last nite. Damn, it barely fit.. what a smoke out..

Definitely staying indoors next round.. IMG_8015.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  8. Well on a positive side you got something. Better than nothing.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Got 7 zips total dried, burned that much death easily in the bbq.. but 7 zips is 7 I don’t have to buy. Those jars are from the last 2-3 months of buying weed.. Even the early stuff gets ya fucked up as hell..

• Like Like x 1
  10. Probably gonna start another round somewhere near the new year.. Lots going on with medical isssues right now, just too much going to get more started right now, sorry for not checking in with y’all..

• Like Like x 1
  11. I am just happy you came to tell us. Get better. I hope you feel better soon️. Can't wait to see you again.

12. I don’t plan on going anywhere. Just gotta get back into shape.. I was trying not to whine so much in my threads, but I will tell you what’s up..

Have some bulging discs in my neck and back. One is now putting pressure on the spinal cord nerve bundle that is referred to as c7.. I have lots of nerve pain in my left arm due to the presssure, and lots of tingling and numbness, along with a lot of weakness.. I’ve got meds now to manage the pain, but the tingles are almost worse than the pain..

In the middle of a disability dispute as well. Feels like it will never end, but I’ve had to put a lot of time into acquiring the proper items for my lawyer..

Lungs aren’t actually in tok bad of shape right now as long as I stay out of the cold as much as possible. What I should do and what I actually do are 2 different things, lol.. Kids and I broke my truck last week, so the next 2-3 days I will be doing the stubborn thing instead of following orders. 4 wheeling is my escape from the realities of today, and my daughter just can’t get enough. She asks every day!! Thought it would be my boys who got into it the most but nope, gotta be my little red headed sass pants.. The boys enjoy it too, but they like to stop and explore, so there’s the positive for them in our adventures.. I did manage to get my truck painted before the coldest days, totally got my ass chewed by the dr.. .. dropped a pic of the day I bought it and today..

Life update instead of pot update..

Should be getting soil this week and getting an indoor round going.. I need to be taking care of some plants. They are peaceful, good listeners, and the don’t talk back!!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  13. Well i don't mind hearing. I think mental state is as just as important. So if doing all this with your kids helps i say go for it. I love your daughter she sounds awesome.

Your ride looks great!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ok cause I keep forgetting who asked a about tailz being back...

Tailz In The Dungeon

• Like Like x 2
  15. Subbed for the ride

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  16. Me tooooooo.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Xosefopo wow I haven't been on in a while noooiiccceee

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  18. He bailed recently because non of ya all was on and got bummed

• Like Like x 2
  19. Wow! Haven't heard that name in a while. I hope you've been well...even though you probably wont see this lol.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I know how you feel I have a that problem with my C5 & C6 which does that to my right arm happened from a car crash in 16 it was getting better but now I dealing with a pinched Sciatic nerve in my lower back and left leg cause by my L5 S2 S2 with a little bit of arthritis setting in my S2 & S2 so my prayers go out for you my brother

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1