‘Finding Nemo’ is getting a sequel

Discussion in 'Movies' started by deadkndys, Jul 20, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    Source: Washington Post

I like the first one so I think I would probably like the sequel but who knows it may be as bad as Caddy Shack 2

2. noo fucking waayyyyyyy

3. Sequels are all the rage lately.

4. Man thats quite some time from the original 13 years. Are they actually going to find nemo again? PERHAPS NEMO IS FINDING ANOTHER FISH! NEMO FINDING!

5. Fuck.

I don't wanna jump on the "Pixar is dead" bandwagon but with Cars 2, Monsters University, and now this... I just don't want to believe that they've turned into yet another studio that only cares about money.

This goes completely against Andrew Stanton's original quote, "If Nemo gets lost again, it's his own damn fault."

I'll keep convincing myself to be optimistic since Toy Story 3 was really good.

6. First monsters inc 2 now this? The fuck pixar!?

7. Monsters University. It's a prequel. X_X

Don't get too worried about Pixar, though. They have 3 original movies in the pipeline that sound pretty cool:

2014: The Good Dinosaur. A movie that takes place in an alternate universe where the dinosaurs never went extinct and continued to evolve alongside humans. Directed by Bob Peterson (co-director of Up).

2015: Inside the Mind. Not much is known about this one except that the movie takes place inside the brain of an adolescent girl. Directed by Pete Docter (previously directed Monsters Inc. and Up).

2017: Dia de Los Muertos: Nothing is known about this one, other than it probably takes place in Mexico and it's about the Mexican holiday Day of the Dead. Directed by Lee Unkrich (director of Toy Story 3 and co-director of Finding Nemo).

If they're gonna go sequel crazy, they should do one for The Incredibles already. That movie actually deserves a sequel.

8. I dont watch childrens movies.

9. I'd like to see it!

10. This. Forget about a sequel for Nemo and do this. Way more potential to be a sick movie. Or at least a better sequel than one for Nemo.

11. It was an OK film, that's all. Not as good as Toy Story trilogy or UP or Wall-E...

12. wall-e was my fave

13. I think pixar has been purchased by Activision or something lol fucking sequels all up in the bitch

14. I agree with you for the most part. I was so ready to hate on you for this, because of batman and then I caught myself. Childrens movies are not for adults without children at all, I have friends who want to see all of them. Then I thought about the fact that you have an Adam avatar and realized I have 2/3 things in common with you. I apologize for thinking about hating.

15. Lmao, I wanna see the finding Nemo sequel, I don't give a fuck if ya'll hate on me for wanting to see a 'kids' movie, I really don't.

Cartoons are the shit too.

[​IMG]

16. I mean it was all right probably won't get as good of reviews as the first.