​PlatinumLED Grow Lights December Plant of the Month P300 Giveaway

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by PlatinumLED, Dec 2, 2015.

1. I just hope everyone really honestly thinks about voting for my seedling I need a pled good luck to everyone

2. Heres my mainline entry after the chop

Attached Files:

3. Well not too many people followed the rules, LOL. If you guys all vote for me, I could grow a bigger plant. Good luck everyone!!

4. I followed the rules but I think mims needs a light more then me

5. Lots of beautiful plants in here and I wish you all luck . Im gonna post my pic in another day or so . I gotta get my name in yet and myswell let her get a little fatter .

6. #86 Ant Dog, Dec 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2015
    A p300 would be a Christmas miracle . I just gotta a 4 x 4 tent and a 600 hid to rock with over the winter . I really want to go all platinum by the summer but could you imagine what a 600 hid and p300 would do in a 4 x 4 . I would be so blessed

7. Here goes my entry!!

Attached Files:

8. Guess i am in this...here is a pic as a full bush and then 1 after i tied it down. Flipping to flower in a couple days. Its in a 20 gallon pot

1449833114366.jpg

Attached Files:

9. #91 DustyDay, Dec 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2015
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1449840982.902295.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1449840999.633296.jpg
    I'm entering this contest in hopes all you blades will help out a noob. I have been growing for the past 2 years, had a CFL explode on my first crop rendering it unsmokable, and since I have been flooded with males. This is an unknown bag seed on day 30 of flower grown under a P150. Upgrading from CFL to T5 was nice but once I upgraded to LED I knew it was meant to be. I have 3 Dutch Passion feminized Blackberry I will be running once this plant is done and I would love to be able to drop them under a P300, and with the help from you blades it could be possible! Vote For Me🤗

10. These ones should win for sure just use your imagination and the possibilities are endless lol

11. you cracked me up with that one dude

12. Hey that's all I got at the moment but they could grow out to be monsters

13. true very true lol

14. How much did this little gal weigh in at?

15. Hey blades!!! Well, here is my entry for the month of December!! Firstly, I want to thank PlatinumLED for putting on this amazing contest!! Secondly, thanks Grasscity for also putting this on!! Super pumped for a chance to win a P300. This would make my Christmas!! Without further delay, here is my submission...
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449890783.794780.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449890815.258728.jpg

Merry Christmas to everyone and best of luck to all!!!

16. fucker lol jk haha she's beautiful bro .

17. Thanks bro!!

18. your welcome but she really is a beauty im new . I'm new but I do a lot training on my plants . I want lots fat tops like you bro .