​PlatinumLED Grow Lights December Plant of the Month P300 Giveaway

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by PlatinumLED, Dec 2, 2015.

1. I have some nice platinum LED grown bud pics to share. This is 2nd generation of the grand daddy purple plants pictured above flowered with a platinum p450 and p900. Stinkier and stickier than last batch, like glue. You could use nugs to hang up posters on the wall.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  2. I don't know if this is still going on but here is my humble entry from my first grow. I know I probably won't win but I am happy just to submit an entry! Thanks

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. #383 Tbone Shuffle, Nov 15, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
    This thread is kinda cracking me up. If you scroll back a few pages the contest ended long ago. Last give away was last year in December. I keep posting here every once in a while hoping they'll start it back up.

Hard to believe with the popularity of this forum there isn't a good bud of the month contest going on. I got some really nice looking purple I want to show off. I think it's a contender.

4. Don't think they been givin any lights up for prizes, but folks are still popping up pics on occasion, which is cool, like that 2nd gen GDP
    ^^^^^^ so purty^^^^^^^

(+};-]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey Tbone I second someone should run a bud of the month or some such likeness,
    BTW, that GDP, would get my vote hands down, that stuff is always great to look at

(+};-]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Here's my elephant stomper by hazeman today is 21 days of flower IMG_0003.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  7. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. 3rd gen of the GDP. p900 and p450 flowered.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. Killer plant bro. Some sick purp. I grew a bag seed wich i BELIEVE was island sweet skunk unconfirmed. Anyway it hermied but i finished it and the plant structure was like identical. Trips me out every time i see her.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  10. Hello new to this web sight what is a p300 and are they good lights ?