​PlatinumLED Grow Lights December Plant of the Month P300 Giveaway

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by PlatinumLED, Dec 2, 2015.

1. I bought a p900 and really wish I would have bought the xl2 series. It's near the same price. They make a square shaped xl series light that's nicer and cheaper than the p450 that I have too. Live and learn. The lights I have still grow killer bud. It doesn't matter what light you get in 6 months you'll wish you bought a different one. The tech is changing so fast.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yes, OMG!!! It would be amazing to win some grow lights to substitute in my greenhouse when the sun isn't out. Would be soooo freaking cool. Here's my photos!!! 20160808_180408.jpg 20160807_105227.jpg 20160811_132510.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. Vegged on a platinum p450, budded with a p900. Grand Daddy Purple.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. I have been wanting to switch to led. Glad I found this! Thanks for the chance!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. This is my auto Ak-47 I'm working on right now. [​IMG][​IMG] grow under 100 watt T5

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. IMG_20160921_182935.jpg

Mango tango ....
    Wish I had a better pic

7. This "contest" is so awesome! I have been on and off these forums ALOT the past 3 weeks or so and have yet to run across this.....until now. I also wanted to give a big +REP/round of applause to Platinum for doing this....speaks volume in the eyes of this guy......for reelz

Is it still actually going on?

8. Well, if you read back it ended a while ago. I was hoping they would start it back up so I posted but haven't heard about a new light contest.

9. Ohh ok thanks....I read like the first post or two.......and then skipped to the last page. Too bad they haven't gotten it back together again, that was really cool of them I think.

10. I have hopes. Maybe if people keep bumping it and they keep selling lights. I have a clone of that last plant kicking ass. I put the p450 and p900 both in a 4x4. The GDP loves the increased light. I've topped it 3 times and tied the tallest off to the sides so I have a nice canopy this time. It's already turning purple as last time. It's going to look like Christmas again with those crazy rainbow colors but I'm hoping for bigger stuff this time of course. I have more nutrients and more light so it should work out. Next gen looks super healthy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    P450 and p900 smashing it.

11. Wow bro, those two young ladies in the first pic are just gorgeous!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Same two are stretching about 3 days older in the second photo on the left side. Purple tops on all as you can see.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. So that's Graddaddy Purp? which seedbank did you get it from....if you don't mind me asking....its just breath taking and I REALLY wanna grow it!

14. I actually got it from a bagseed about 5 years ago. I've saved it. The guy I bought from here in Alaska gets medical from Oregon. He always knows what strain he sells me. I ran out of the first crop and had to buy some from him today. Got some Gorilla Glue but no seeds in it tragically. The GDP stuck out in my mind because it was probably the most purple bud I have ever seen in my life. There was barely any green on the finished buds. When you have real GDP you know it by the smell and taste. So much sweet grape flavor and smell.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I haven't bought anything as stony or tasty since I ran out. Thank you platinum.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Man.....SERIOUSLY what I would give to smoke or......better yet vape a bowl of that right there!!! Alaska you say???? Tell me which airport to fly to and Ill let ya know when Im landing.:lmafoe::jump:

• Like Like x 1