​PlatinumLED Grow Lights December Plant of the Month P300 Giveaway

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by PlatinumLED, Dec 2, 2015.

1. #341 Ant Dog, Jan 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2016
    If I was platinum I would shut this shit down . Kinda reminds me of the courts when I was kid . Every time they would put up new hoops somebody would rip that shit down and all I ever wanted to do was play ball . I hated that shit . We can't have nice shit because assholes fuck it up . Yeah some of you are prob great growers but you suck as people .

• Like Like x 2
  2. Amen.
    That's what this whole fucking community seems to be about nowadays instead of growing awesome
    bud and boosting others up around them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. not the whole community man . Most threads I'm involved in have good people supporting each other . It's something about led threads that bring out the worst in people . I don't get it

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's envy. Some people get jealous. I don't know why. If I'm such a dick why do I help people make their own lights? It's just the guys who are afraid to take a leap of faith. I've helped so many people make lights I can't even count how many. I even own a Apogee PAR meter and have the error correction codes so my readings are correct. I also have a LUX meter and I know how to convert LUX into lumens.

5. that's nice that your helping people . Honestly I would be sacred to make my own light . The AC sent some jolts through me once . Maybe I should of turned of the breaker lol . Scared me more than anything but I was deff shook lol

Really I don't think people are as bad as they seem in these led threads . We all show are ass at some point

• Like Like x 1
  6. #346 Ant Dog, Jan 2, 2016
    Most I'll do is wire my fans but that's simple matching colors

7. ..and the December winner is:

TENACIOUS TRICHOMES!

<span style="font-size: 14px;"><span style="font-size: 18px;"><span style="font-size: 14px;"><span style="font-size: 18px;"></span></span></span></span>
    <span style="font-size: 14px;"><span style="font-size: 18px;"><span style="font-size: 14px;"><span style="font-size: 18px;">Thanks to all of you that entered and voted over the last month.. we truly appreciate it! We'll be opening up the January contest next week after the holiday vacation. </span></span></span></span>

8. #348 toke7288, Jan 2, 2016
    Great job TT congrats and good luck to everyone next month

9. Not sure the next competition ever started?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. I know I hope they try it again would love another one of those

11. Platnium LED or even dutty panty are they going to do the plant of the month again I need me some small pleds to add to my 5×5 tents

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wouldn't mind giving one of the Platinum leds a go

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Perhaps when one of my fleabay leds kicks the bucket

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. I talked to Dutty Panty and sounds like this is done for good

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  15. Man that sucks I was hearing some good things about them

• Like Like x 1
  16. I hear great things about these and Amare. I just bought my 1st of 4 P600 for my 8x4 flower area.
    Another chance for a free P300 would have been sweet though.

• Like Like x 3
  17. I have a P600 and a 600W hid cool tube in a 4x4 and its tits.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  18. That sounds ballin

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  19. I'm pretty happy with the results. Lots of light and I barely push 75 degrees :)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 12
    • Like Like x 1