​PlatinumLED Grow Lights December Plant of the Month P300 Giveaway

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by PlatinumLED, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Cree

You really need to relax you are winning right now so humble yourself. I used to be a dick about shit but I don't need to anymore. The lights I make are on another level. I just received the new Cree CXA 2 Studios they have a very high CRI 93. The Dr Krippling Incredible bulk is just ok smoke that yields but it's not a strain that will knock your socks off. You'll see when you smoke it. Don't get me wrong it's good but no one will be asking for it. Smoke a bowl and chill and enjoy the light you are gonna win. I've already won because I entered. I didn't need the light I just wanted to enter and when I said no one voted for me I was joking and people took it out of context lol.

2. May have smoked one too many styles...I'm leading right now bro...

3. Votes started after the collage of photos posted by PlatinumLED

4. 8...
    Trying to be humble, but defend my honor too...stepping back to sidelines again

5. I bet you the president always votes for himself

6. Yeah I did lol you are right I was just trying to calm him down. I used to be the one who would like to argue lol.

7. I don't even think I want to read want happened here . Sorry Stiggy I didn't realize things had turned so serious . I was only joking but man its ashame what happened here . I only read like 3 posts .

8. All good guys!! I don't wanna start shit either!! It's a sweet comp that was put on by PlatinumLED and is going on every month!! Sick contest!! Let's just smoke some more and ring in the new year in a puff of smoke!! ️

9. Mine was weaker than antics and its gone. I can guarantee that

10. People just like talking shit for some reason. I don't even have to say anything to them, they just jump in and talk shit about things they know nothing about, and can't comprehend the prior text well enough to form a coherent response that fits in with the context.

But still, they have to say something, or post pointless memes.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Just tell me who won already!

12. Oh yeah happy new year!

13. Yesterday was the first of the year which is a holiday. I'm sure they will post the results today

14. Real, what's up with thinking you're some bomb ass light producer? No offense but anyone strapping a few COBs to a large heat sink doesn't make them some highly intellectual and super skilled light engineer. Your lights work, so do CFLs.. Keep the self righteous and conceded comments to yourself, no one gives a fuck about it.

And regarding the comment of no one asking for IB, the 4 pounds I harvested from 6 plants are already gone so while it might not be a "knock your socks off" strain it sure knocked the socks off my bank account and everyone gave me phenomenal review of it. Maybe you just have ever had properly grown Bulk before.

🏼️

15. Obviously you do. Where I live they want OG and Cookies and Skywalker. No strains with Big Bud in it like Incredible Bulk lol. Just please stop you are trying to start a fight which I'm not going to go there with you here. You are just hating please stop.

16. Alright drop your pants guys lets see who's dick is bigger.... Lmfao

17. hahhahahah good one dude