​PlatinumLED Grow Lights December Plant of the Month P300 Giveaway

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by PlatinumLED, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Post #67 and you didn't see the video? Wow and the name calling why?

2. I don't think it's a opportunity to name call and discredit RS where his credit is due.. A lot of guys can't build a light that even fires up let alone one that can grow plants. His lights work for him and other's lights work for that individual. If he wants to run a comparison to back up his statement that's his choice to prove it but still doesn't call for the public bashing.

This shits suppose to be a community and all people can do is run someone else down or feel like they have to prove something over a god damn light, organic vs the world, best this, best that, etc...

3. Guys take this to your personal journals. Let's let the pics speak for themselves. If everyone in hear is a master with all that dough go get a killer camera yo. Well that might not help as I have a nikkon d5000 and can't figure it out so I use my phone.

4. This is my last post about all this drama with RS but he opened it up by complaing he didn't get a vote if you need a hug I would give you one and if i could retract my vote I would and give you a vote so you wouldn't wine about it like did you think you would just come and win after the way you have chatted to alot of people
    Now let's keep it positive hopefully next month runs a little smoother and follows the rules which should be posted again before next month then no one can complain if they don't get entered cause they didn't follow the rules one plant hand written name etc it's not hard to follow rules if you read them

5. I'll take that Nikon off your hands dutty

6. Wife would be pissed but shit barely used

7. Putty I'm not gonna argue on this thread. I thought I was being funny saying no votes for me. But it would have been cool to test the light. I have bad rep for smashing the Mars II light lol. I'm gonna be the bad guy because I'm really a funny dude with a good heart. Just ask SupraSpl.

8. funny how things can be taken out of context though texting . Next maybe a lol or a jk jj so we don't think you are having a melt down over votes jk hahahahjahaj

Like that lol hahah
    Next time *

9. Check out my freebie special kush ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1450763448.144169.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1450763498.615510.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1450763568.840971.jpg
    I think she might even gotta vote

10. #291 PlatinumLED, Dec 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2015
    VOTING! LET'S HEAR IT! LET'S SEE IT!!!!

Mahalos in advance for the lack of drama in a positive, goodness based thread/contest that's all about that beautiful sticky icky that we all know and love..

Now.. puff puff pass, already. You boys are f'n up the rotation..

[​IMG]

11. Tenacious Trichomes Post #97

Lots of really nice plants in here.. I have to say Gusenator had some perfect looking GSC.. that would be my second choice..

Hopefully next month I'll be able to throw in one of my flowering ladies.. [​IMG]

Have a Merry Christmas everybody.. I gotta run out to the store to get some more beer and vodka..

12. My Christmas tree just fell

[​IMG]

Happy Holidays too all

13. Reals
    I bet Santa was trying to steal you designs and thought the tree lights were New Proto-type LEDs
    [​IMG]

14. Good luck all. Get your votes in just a few days left.

15. I vote for Antics. Thanks Platinum for giving this opportunity to all the blades out there.

16. [​IMG]
    Yeah Baby Lets Shag