Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

​If you had to choose between Cannabis Alcohol...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by humble toker, Jun 24, 2015.

1. When I smoke weed, it feels like it's beneficial to my body. When I drink alcohol, it feels like I am poisoning myself.

I could happily live another 10 lifetimes without alcohol.

2. Easiest fucking choice ever...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I would take alcohol. Budweiser!

4. I very rarely drink but I smoke everyday

5. Cannabis duh. Weed might be illegal in 92% of the world but it won't stop me from consuming cannabis. I rather choose bud over liquor any day. GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!

6. cannabis is in the lead what a shocker

7. Alcohol makes you lousy and besides yourself, the day after when you're told what u doe you u don't remember and sometimes you're even ashamed but weed, nah, never, it makes me cool, calm and calculated.

Sent from my H7 using Tapatalk

8. For now, alcohol. I'm in the military so bud is out of the question for a few more years. Still miss her though

9. oh good weed of course

10. Weed all day every day

11. Weed no doubt, I don't even enjoy getting drunk anymore. I haven't had more than 2 or 3 drinks at a time in ages.